Jammer16 is offline New Member

Receding hair line from juice...

I'm on a cycle of Aratest 2500 (20cc) and Deca QV300(10 cc). I have about 6 cc's left of the Ara and 3 left of the Deca. I'm noticing my hairline has been getting a little worse since I started. This is the first time I ever took juice except when I was on deca 3 yrs ago. I'm just wondering if it's possible to see this side affect in just one cycle. My hairline was decreasing before I started but im seeing a noticeable differance now. Can this happen off of one cycle and in such a short period of time? Thanks in advance.

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    if you are prone to MPB then it's going happen, gear just speeds up the process

JohnnyB

John88Test is offline Member
    dont mean to hijack the thread...If you arent prone to MPB will a little thinning occurr. Or if I want to continue to use AS am i eventually going to go bald??? I am looking into duasteride. Hair loss... while I dont think im losing a lot it worries me and is honestly my only worry using AS...everything else seems to suit me very well...

scotttiger54 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyB
    if you are prone to MPB then it's going happen, gear just speeds up the process

JohnnyB
    haha yea join the club. i'm only in my 20's and mine is gettin pretty sh*tty. just one of the things that come with the terrritory

JiGGaMaN is offline Banned
    yep welcome to the club ive done one cycle my hair still faling out and im almost 2 months out.

Dave321 is offline AR's Salad Tossing Connoisseur
    I've been taking proscar to be preventative with my tren /prop/win cycle... I have more hair than when I was 18... I need to wear a hat the shiet is getting out a control... not to rub it in, but it may work...

Seattle Junk is offline Anabolic Member
    Well, proscar (finastride) works by inibiting the conversion of T into DHT. I believe 5-alpha reductase is what converts test into dhydrotest? The proscar retards this conversion by inhibiting 5-a-r. So theortically you'll have more t circulating in your system for anabolic reasons. Not secondary male charastics like balding, excessive body hair, sweating, etc.

I've been using proscar for over a year now. I'm a 35 year old buzzard. I had an excellent hair transplant up in Vancouver, CA a year ago Feb at Dr. Hasson & Wong's clinic. I couldn't be happier. MPB is in my genes but juice sped this up. I'm the youngest sibling of 3 brothers. My oldes broker, 40 seems to have the most hair. Almost like a early 20's hairline. My middle brother, 38 has pretty darn thick hair too. Why did I recede? The junk in my trunk did it....I know!

Dave321 is offline AR's Salad Tossing Connoisseur
    Quote Originally Posted by Seattle Junk
    Well, proscar (finastride) works by inibiting the conversion of T into DHT. I believe 5-alpha reductase is what converts test into dhydrotest? The proscar retards this conversion by inhibiting 5-a-r. So theortically you'll have more t circulating in your system for anabolic reasons. Not secondary male charastics like balding, excessive body hair, sweating, etc.

I've been using proscar for over a year now. I'm a 35 year old buzzard. I had an excellent hair transplant up in Vancouver, CA a year ago Feb at Dr. Hasson & Wong's clinic. I couldn't be happier. MPB is in my genes but juice sped this up. I'm the youngest sibling of 3 brothers. My oldes broker, 40 seems to have the most hair. Almost like a early 20's hairline. My middle brother, 38 has pretty darn thick hair too. Why did I recede? The junk in my trunk did it....I know!
    very educating for your first few posts... welcome, and thanks for the info.

Seattle Junk is offline Anabolic Member
    Thanks Justin. I love health, fitness and working out. I worked in the gym business for 8 yrs in my 20's. I now work in finance so my health got whacked over the last 5 years. Drinking, eating, hotel (business trips), etc.

I was a fat 230lbs last year at this time. I was 220lbs 6 months ago. Now I'm 195lbs at around 12-14% bf after a grueling 6 months of training, DIETING & a little junk in my trunk. I did cardio and ate cleaner than shit for the first couple months. Can I get a shout out to brocolli, brown rice, eggs, chicken and *cough* -I felt throw up in the back of my throat- tuna? I know what to do, I just haven't done it for about 10 years. The only way to lean out for us average to slow metabolism people is to DIET and do cardio in your targert hear range. Hydroxycut helps but it doesn't do it by itself. So many people want to lose BF but they don't do what it takes. I did hit the weights but not my normal crazy self. I was concerned about losing bf only and getting my cardio back up to par. I got down to 185lbs which was the litest I've weighed in about 10 years. I looked skinny but I needed to do that. I got on Test E at 500mg (2cc) a week since the middle of April. I'm still hitting cardio 30/mins a day, 5+ times a week while doing abs off the ball. I'm in the free weight room tearing it up again. I feel good! I've had people come up to me in the gym and ask how I did that. I tell them that I eat Snicker bars. hehe, no. I say diet and cardio like it's a religion. I'm concentrating on being lean but still bigger than average with defined abs and obliques while seeking overall symetrics. Kinf of a Men's Fitness physique I guess? I subscribe to that now. I use to subscribe to Muscle Media 2000 back in the 90's before Bill Phillips got weak and caved into the sponsors. He's now a pseudo Weider but with less clout.

My clothes fit awesome again. I went from a 38" waist down to a 32" waist in 6 months. I feel like I look the same in clothes as I did when I was 22 now. A friend of mine told me I look like I was 21 years old when we were in Vegas a few months ago. I'm tired of trying to bulk up and be huge. I just want to look good and be healthy. I've had my bench up to 405'bs while swollen along with a moon face. That was fun when I was younger but not the smartest thing to do as I get older. Your joints and tendons take a beating after years of heavy weights. I have a bad right shoulder from benching heavy in the past. I tore my achilles a few years ago just playing flag football because I was trying to move my 230lbs off the line. I tore it just taking off trying to push all of that weight. Ontop of being out of shape, I just weighed too much for my frame. I'm 5'10" tall with a medium build, nothing special.
    Last edited by Seattle Junk; 06-23-2005 at 05:03 PM.

Jammer16 is offline New Member
    Does proscar help with hairline? I used to be on propecia before I was on the juice and I noticed my hair was getting a little bit thicker but $ was becoming an issue at the time so I stopped. What's the differance btwn proscar and propecia? I never heard of proscar before. Please enlighten me.

ninthprince22 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Justin Sane
    I've been taking proscar to be preventative with my tren/prop/win cycle... I have more hair than when I was 18... I need to wear a hat the shiet is getting out a control... not to rub it in, but it may work...
    hey justin, do you take that while ur on cycle or off of the cycle like in pct? or even after pct?

Hazeyshade is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Jammer16
    Does proscar help with hairline? I used to be on propecia before I was on the juice and I noticed my hair was getting a little bit thicker but $ was becoming an issue at the time so I stopped. What's the differance btwn proscar and propecia? I never heard of proscar before. Please enlighten me.
    http://www.hairlosshelp.com/hair_los...vs_proscar.cfm

Check this out for a quick answer. I guess f*** pharmas found that they could make better buck by making one fifth the dose and market it as a hair drug. I can tell you this: Propecia is insanely expensive in Norway where I'm at.

Thread Information