Detro996 is offline New Member

another newbie question

Hi guys, first post here. I have not been posting but reading and appreciating all the informative information there is here to be found. I'm 45 and have worked out most of my life. Did some Dianabols and a cycle of Deca back in my early 20's and have done nothing more than stay in shape ever since. I taught my son the discipline of working out at a very early age and he has stuck with it since the age of 14 religously. He is now 21.

He and I have started doing some gear this summer and working out together and we are doing Deca Stacked with Sus 250 we are getting some good results, I know its a fairly mild formula based on what I read here but we are beginners and it seemed like a good place to start,him especially since he is young and already has a shit load of test pumping through him.

I'm enjoying a fair amount of growth but more so than anything the increased sex drive and the feeling of pushing on weight and it feeling good, and my waist getting back to where it was years ago is all worth it. I tell you all this to just introduce myself and my situation.

I do have a question and its one that I don't seem to be able to find an answser too. If you inject in other areas such as the thighs, delts, biceps etc, does it make this area bigger or is the idea just to give you another place to go with the needle or basically is there an advantage to shooting somehwhere other than the Glute.

I will appreaciate any and all comments, negative or positve.

Heracles74 is offline Senior Member
    Some people say they get site growth at the injection sites with test e and such... I notice it with suspension... am I ready this correctly... youa nd your 21 year old son are doing a cycle together?? and you got him working out at age 14?? In any of the research you guys have done, have you not realized that at 21 your son already has a very high natural test level and he would have to inject a ton to counter that difference?? anyway... good luck. wow.

No Actually I have not, he has experienced a a very noticable amount of growth though.

Heracles74 is offline Senior Member
    Way to think about the long term health of your kid... Great parenting!!

longhorn814 is offline Anabolic Member
    your son wouldve gained just as much naturally from proper diet and training. Its not a good idea to shut down your sons natural test production while he is still maturing. It can lead to trouble down the road.

I did it at that age and it was a time in my life when I was the biggest I've ever been. Besides and if you have kids I'm sure you have heard this, all his friends are doing it, LOL. Actually I know for a fact they are. I mean what better father son activity is there. We ride motorcycles together, party together, chase tail together, needless to say I'm a liberal in every regard. I would think everyone that does steroids would have to be liberal to some degree.

kn0bbme is offline Associate Member
    IN MY OPINION site injections and growth are in the eye of the beholder. I believe that shooting into a speciffic muscle such as the bicep does make the bicep bigger. I THINK this is due to the fact that when inserting the needle it breaks th fascia around the muscle and it lets the muscle grow more by being less restriced by the tight fascia.
    If that makes any sense I hope it helps you. AND ONCE AGAIN I ONLY THINK THIS AND REALLY DONT HAVE ANY FACTS TO BACK IT UP BUT ITS WHAT I HAVE BEEN TOLD.

Thanks Knob, thats the sort of input I was looking for

Thread Information