Pumped109 is offline Associate Member

Not injecting Tren ED

Hey whats up all, I am going to run a Tren , Prop and Winny cycle starting next week. Fist question will I ruin the cycle if I dont inject everyday? Because if it will than I will not do it. I am NOT injecting everyday, no matter what. Second, can I throw some Clen into that cycle and just run it 2 on and 2 off throughout the cycle. I'll prob go for 10-14 wks. But wont run clen for more than 8 2on 2 off? LMK main goal is to burn some fat gained in last bulking cycle. Diet went bad during cycle. Back on diet now and doing lots of cardio. thanks for any feedback. Oh yeah, I am 6'2 240 prob about 18-20% bf. Seems like its all in belly....lol

pumped

Benches505 is offline 75% HGH 25% Testosterone
    Get some Tren E instead, you can do that once/week.

8-MAN is offline Associate Member
    your should run that clen all the way through...and PCT. Just take benadryl after your base body temp goes down to clear beta receptors. Since ur being a pussy (j/k) and won't inject every day, you just have to inject more eod and that could sting with the prop.

8-MAN is offline Associate Member
    tren e instead of A...right?

Benches505 is offline 75% HGH 25% Testosterone
    You might also want to reconsider the winny since your body fat is 18-20%. It's far more effective on those with less BF.

mkrulic is offline Anabolic Member
    Tren A has a 3 day half life. It can be shot every third day.

yungrican9 is offline New Member
    im taking tren a right now with sust eod shots and lost lots of body fat.i'm on the end of my fifth week and went from 18% to 15% bf, but thats just me. holy muscle hardness and rage. i love it....this might not answer ur question but i thouht i'd give u my experience on tren a before u consider tren e. the eod shots are def worth it.o yea i did 100mg eod shots. u might want to do 75 mg eod to make the bottle last a little longer

QuieTSToRM33 is offline Anabolic Member
    u def should shoot ED in order to minimize the sides and keep ur levels stable ... u might also see better results this way

Deezuhl is offline Anabolic Member
    all the of those need to be shot everyday and at worst case EOD. So maybe look into tren e, eq and test e. all shot every 3 days..

stocky121 is offline VET~ Recognized Staff Winner - $100
    tren a need's to be shot ED you get a lot of side's off tren and your blood level's been all over will just increase the side's

also i would run t3 with the tren instead of clen

Pumped109 is offline Associate Member
    is there any effectiveness difference btwn Tren E and Tren A? I can get some Tren E but if it is not effective as tren A I am not going to run it. Thanks for the input.

coachj0233 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Pumped109
    is there any effectiveness difference btwn Tren E and Tren A? I can get some Tren E but if it is not effective as tren A I am not going to run it. Thanks for the input.
    theres no difference between the two. one just stays in your system longer. i always run tren enan just bc i hate having to inject every damn day.

Thread Information