bigkatt4004 is offline New Member

stopped growing...need help

I'm on wk 8 of a 15 wk cycle.

1-15 test e 500 mg/wk
    1-6 deca 450 mg/wk
    7-14 eq 300 mg/wk
    16-19 100 clomid ED
    nolva 10 ED

I gained 21 lbs in the first four weeks, and nothing since. my diet is good and i'm lifting hard. any advice would be great, thanks in advance.

Heracles74 is offline Senior Member
    How good is your diet?? That seems like it could be th eonly real culprit is not eating enough right now. at 8 weeks it is at full potentcy in your system...

ItalianMuscle27 is offline Senior Member
    It has to be your diet. Your not eating enough..Post it up, so we can see your consuming on a daily basis.

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    You probably put on a great deal of water weight initially. Hopefully you will begin to solidify your gains but I wouldn't expect to see to many large weight jumps. You can only add so much muscle and if you come out of this with a 23 or 24 lb increase and only lose 6 or 7 lbs of water at the end you should be extremely happy.

8-MAN is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Rickson
    You probably put on a great deal of water weight initially. Hopefully you will begin to solidify your gains but I wouldn't expect to see to many large weight jumps. You can only add so much muscle and if you come out of this with a 23 or 24 lb increase and only lose 6 or 7 lbs of water at the end you should be extremely happy.
    I agree....after you quit taking the deca you probably lost some water weight but kept adding muscle. Therefore, it doesn't seem like you are gaining muscle mass but you really are.

OneMoreSet is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bigkatt4004
    I'm on wk 8 of a 15 wk cycle.

1-15 test e 500 mg/wk
    1-6 deca 450 mg/wk
    7-14 eq 300 mg/wk
    16-19 100 clomid ED
    nolva 10 ED

I gained 21 lbs in the first four weeks, and nothing since. my diet is good and i'm lifting hard. any advice would be great, thanks in advance.

is it just me or that cycle not put together right?
    correct me if I am wrong, but shouldn't you start clomid 2 weeks after last test shot? and why the switch from deca to EQ? doesn't it take around 8-10 weeks for the EQ to kick in? or is the deca a way of jump starting the EQ?

Please correct me if im wrong

OneMoreSet is offline Associate Member
    and besides what was it that made him gain 21 pounds in four weeks? I dont think any of those he listed would do that as fast as four weeks? I dont know though

OMS

smokethedays is offline Veni, Vedi, Vici.
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by OneMoreSet
    is it just me or that cycle not put together right?
    correct me if I am wrong, but shouldn't you start clomid 2 weeks after last test shot? and why the switch from deca to EQ? doesn't it take around 8-10 weeks for the EQ to kick in? or is the deca a way of jump starting the EQ?

Please correct me if im wrong
    Eq takes about 3 weeks before any results, so i guess after he cut off the Deca and started Eq, the androgen levels went down. so i say give it some time while the Eq kicks in.

Thread Information