bigriggs is offline New Member

can my wife get pregnant

im currently on right now and i was wondering if my wife could get pregnant. i would rather wait till winter but i was curious if she was able to. thanx for your input.

smokethedays is offline Veni, Vedi, Vici.
    Blog Entries
    i don't see y couldn't she. but i heared some rumors about how dangerous is it to get ur woman pregnant while on juice, due to a possibilty of DNA structure changes. i just heared that and have no idea how accurate that is.

Terminator1 is offline Associate Member
    Im curious to. My wife doesnt know Im on cycle and she wants to get prego?

smokethedays is offline Veni, Vedi, Vici.
    Blog Entries
    i'd ask a Doc. for sure

madflabby is offline Associate Member
    If you're on TEST, you are 99.9% shooting blanks, best form of birth control there is.
    Last edited by madflabby; 06-30-2005 at 04:20 PM.

hellapimpin is offline Anabolic Member
    yea my cum at the moment is very watery, i dont think i have any swimmers, just the pool

dazbo is offline Senior Member
    from when I asked this question a while back, the conclusion came out that some people seem to be able to get a girl preggers, even tho they say test is like a male birth control. Apparantly, it is used as that in certain countries - if I can find the link to this ill post it.

But, saying that, they say that if you look at your cum, if its really white, then you have sperm in there, if it is clear, then theres little or none in there. I am on at the minute, and haev been for 7.5wks now, my cum is still solid white. Me and my wife are trying to have a baby right now, she could well be pregnant now...........

Also, I was worried about getting her preggers while on due to birth defects and such but the conclusion came out that although it readuces sperm count, it does not reduce the quality of the sperm. So no defects from it or owt like that.

dazbo is offline Senior Member

robkesl is offline Senior Member
    i wonder, if you have hella juice, would you spit out alittle ronnie coleman, a genetic freak? lol, id advice against doing any type of drug, if your trying to have kids! ask her doctor.

nomore1324 is offline Associate Member
    i love that pic of arnold, sorry to bust on oyur thread bro just had to tell rob i see it every time he posts and its just soooo bad ass

jasper1968 is offline Associate Member
    ya, you can get her preg if you are on test...Happened to me back in 2000 whileon cyp and on for months...So, the chances are minimized but it can happen...

Maetenloch is offline Associate Member
    Test will reduce your sperm count to a small number, but not necessarily to zero. There are several guys on the boards who have children conceived while on a cycle.
    Furthermore based on some people I've known, a man's fertility seems to be proportional to how unemployed he is and how many problems he and the wife are having....

juicy juicy is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bigriggs
    im currently on right now and i was wondering if my wife could get pregnant. i would rather wait till winter but i was curious if she was able to. thanx for your input.
    if you got your wife pregnant when you are on juicy, you better tell your wife what happen, maybe have the kid xxx.....if not you will pay later.....

15years ago my friend (Tom) he got his wife pregnant when he was on juicy, I'll make long story short, after baby was born it was all fine, but when the kid was 3years old, that's when Tom's pay back time, that kid was soo AGGRESSIVE that no one can tell him what too do.. and his is only 3 years old....

shortie is offline AR Biggerologist
    If you want a kid, get her pregnant. If you don't, then don't get her that way. But the gear will have absolutely no affect on the child.

It can make you sterile though, only temporary and spermatogenesis will return when you get off the gear, so no worries about that either.

sbeast007 is offline Senior Member
    i got my gf pregnant while on gear, so be warned!!
    if u dont wanna get her pregnant then start using condoms

gaa9679572 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by madflabby
    If you're on TEST, you are 99.9% shooting blanks, best form of birth control there is.

HOLY SHIT!!! Sorry guys, but personal testimony of many bbers will tell you differently. Seroiusly, guys taking over a gram of test a week are still getting their girls pregnant. IT IS STILL POSSIBLE TO GET YOUR GIRL PREGNANT!! You know what they call a bber who uses Test as birthcontrol don't know?

Daddy

Quote Originally Posted by shortie
    It can make you sterile though
    On paper, yes it is supposed to make you sterile.. Does it though? Don't count on it.

powerliftmike is offline ~Elite AR-Hall of Famer~
    Quote Originally Posted by juicy juicy
    if you got your wife pregnant when you are on juicy, you better tell your wife what happen, maybe have the kid xxx.....if not you will pay later.....

15years ago my friend (Tom) he got his wife pregnant when he was on juicy, I'll make long story short, after baby was born it was all fine, but when the kid was 3years old, that's when Tom's pay back time, that kid was soo AGGRESSIVE that no one can tell him what too do.. and his is only 3 years old....
    A person taking test will not at all make their children aggressive. Test doesn't cause aggressivness anyway, it just adds fuel to the fire.

That being said, I would not be on any meds of any kind not cleared by my doctor if planning on having a son or daughter.

powerliftmike is offline ~Elite AR-Hall of Famer~
    Quote Originally Posted by gaa9679572
    On paper, yes it is supposed to make you sterile.. Does it though? Don't count on it.
    HCG time bro

Quote Originally Posted by powerliftmike
    HCG time bro

shortie is offline AR Biggerologist

Technically most forms of male birth control rely on enhanced test levels to supress spermatogenesis. But I think the real key is to take it long enough for testicular atrophy to set in, and most cycles just aren't long enough.

legobricks is offline Retired AR Monitor
    i dont know bout you guys but when i rub one off , my spunk is still solid white. so im not relying on this method of birth control.......ill just pull out

LM600 is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by legobricks
    i dont know bout you guys but when i rub one off , my spunk is still solid white. so im not relying on this method of birth control.......ill just pull out

Or just do her up the a$$

stupidhippo is offline Anabolic Member
    The chances of getting sum1 preagnent while on are greatly diminished but its still a possibility

Thread Information