Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
Results 1 to 8 of 8
  1. #1
    randy6969 is offline Member
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    537

    is this a good PCT for TBOL

    i am on a 50 MG Each Day TBOL Cycle, and i was wondering what i should use for PCT ive read that you dont need nolva since it doesnt convert to estrogen. i was lookin at products online and came across INSTONE-Forza-T. what do u think of this product would it be a good PCT for tbol cycle 8 weeks 50 mg.. Scientifically designed combination of 6-OXO, Tribulus, and ZMA to kick-start your body's own production of testosterone . thats what they say about it. if not i can get tribulus, and nolva instead wahts the best. i wanted Biotest Tribix but they dont make it anymore and its backordered everywhere. whats the best tribulus out there??


    thanks

  2. #2
    gobig99 is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    434
    trib and clomid probably...its cheaper
    what week are you on of cycle...how do you like the tbol,etc?

  3. #3
    Swifto's Avatar
    Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Anywhere...
    Posts
    15,737
    Quote Originally Posted by randy6969
    i am on a 50 MG Each Day TBOL Cycle, and i was wondering what i should use for PCT ive read that you dont need nolva since it doesnt convert to estrogen. i was lookin at products online and came across INSTONE-Forza-T. what do u think of this product would it be a good PCT for tbol cycle 8 weeks 50 mg.. Scientifically designed combination of 6-OXO, Tribulus, and ZMA to kick-start your body's own production of testosterone . thats what they say about it. if not i can get tribulus, and nolva instead wahts the best. i wanted Biotest Tribix but they dont make it anymore and its backordered everywhere. whats the best tribulus out there??


    thanks
    No, that isnt enough for PCT as Tbol after a while can be fairly suppresive.

    You need Clomid and Nolva during PCT.

    Run Clomid and Nolva for PCT as follows,

    Correct PCT should consist of:

    wk 1-2 Clomid 100mg/ED
    wk 2-4 Clomid 50mg/ED
    wk 1-4 Nolva 20mg/ED
    wk 1-4 Creatine 5g/ED
    wk 1-4 Tribulas 4g/ED
    wk 1-4 L-Glutamine 10mg/ED

    MultiVitimins and 1000mg/ED Vit C should also be included with Omega-3's and a Zinc and Magnesium supplement.

    Make sure you increase your calories (eat clean) and also train hard. Rest is also a key ingredient (8-9 hours) and you'll maximize the chances of keeping your gains.

  4. #4
    randy6969 is offline Member
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    537
    Quote Originally Posted by gobig99
    trib and clomid probably...its cheaper
    what week are you on of cycle...how do you like the tbol,etc?
    5 days, so far i feel better overall, more definition, more vascular, getting great pumps, strength is going up really good, gained about one pound.

  5. #5
    jbol's Avatar
    jbol is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    On the End of a Needle
    Posts
    1,814
    For 14 days
    Clomid 50mg ed
    Avena Sativa 2-4g ed
    Tribulas 5-8g ed

    Worked for me

  6. #6
    randy6969 is offline Member
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    537
    Quote Originally Posted by jbol
    For 14 days
    Clomid 50mg ed
    Avena Sativa 2-4g ed
    Tribulas 5-8g ed

    Worked for me
    when did u start noticing ur weight increase Jbol? and im gonna try getting clomid and avena, i hope i can get it in time or ill just have to get the INstrone froza T. can u post ur diet what ever u had it at while on tbol.

    thanks

  7. #7
    beast N°1 is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    120
    let us know what the Tboll does for you, i am very interested in your gains!

  8. #8
    gobig99 is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    434
    bump

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •