ihatesquats is offline Junior Member

Introducing test cyp

Hi,

Ive been on 500mg of test E for 8 weeks now and all i could get to continue with my cycle was EDITED test400. which has 200mg test E and 200 mg test C.

Two questions:
    1. Can i go ahead and bump my test up from 500 to 800 per week?
    2. Will the Cyp take 4 weeks to become active or will it work straight away?

Many thanks

CHAP is offline Anabolic Member
    Just do the calculations to continue your cycle at 500. As for the test e and c . I think it will still work out the same without messing up the cycle . Someone else will be 100% on that . I thought they were almost the same.

RipitFuel is offline Associate Member
    it should work.. ummm.. ya just do the calculation on how much to stick.. and umm.. the question will be.. when to start ur PCT.. considering test E is 14 days after last inject and test c is 18 days.. so i say probably go 18? or how about a happy medium? 16? hahah okay.. we need a pro in here...

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    Just switch keeping dosages even accordingly. Any time it's a blend you line up pct start time with the longest ester in the blend and arrange injection frequency with the shortest esters in the blend.

thanks big.. ur the shit. that makes sense

Thanks people, really appreciate the time.

So are you all saying keep the dose the same as before? Can it hurt to bump the dose from 500 to 800/wk?

richtries is offline Associate Member
    unless you´ve got 5 or 6 cycles under your belt no need to up the dose imo. switch up your diet and training if you´ve hit a wall.

in my collection of experiences from other.. 500 is still a lot.. sometimes when u go past a certain point.. it just doesnt really matter.. is ur diet in check?

OK, sounds like the sensible thing to do.

I have a good diet, i eat the very clean calories. I eat every 3 hours to the minute as my work allows it. Most of my meals are boiled chicken and steamed brown rice, I eat that 3 - 4 times a day. The rest is eggs and oats, and I always finish the day with a steak. I stick to a 2 shake limit every day.

Ive been gaining really well so far, up 20 solid lbs in 8 weeks, so prob no need to bump the dosage really. Just curious I suppose.

Thread Information