hckykrt91 is offline Associate Member

prop/cyp/eq yes or no

ok well my 50ml bottle of EQ juss dropped and shattered and i was thinking of a new cycle. could i run test prop, and cyp at the same time. running the prop for 12 weeks and the cyp for 14 weeks and the EQ for 13 weeks? if this is not smart i really need to know, i have just heard great results from prop/eq cycles i was just wondering if i could add some cyp to bulk?

mr.biceps58 is offline Junior Member
    Adding the cyp is a great idea..

ODC0717 is offline Anabolic Member
    I personally like to match long esters with the like and short esters with the like. You can do the cycle but the thing that I don't like about it are the ed pokes of prop. Personally, I'd kick start your cycle with the prop for the first four weeks while the cyp is building up in your body along with the eq. Stop the prop after week four and you're good to go. That's JMO, though. To clarify your question though, yes you can use prop and cyp together. I would, however run the prop for 15 weeks and the cyp for 12 and eq for 13 weeks.

_ODC

yeah cuz i have 30ml of cyp and had 50ml of eq but that broke that that kinda made me really sad. i had dbol to kick start but if im gonna use prop then screw the dbol. i can get prep/eq mixed 50mg of each for dirt cheap so.

ODC0717 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by hckykrt91
    yeah cuz i have 30ml of cyp and had 50ml of eq but that broke that that kinda made me really sad. i had dbol to kick start but if im gonna use prop then screw the dbol. i can get prep/eq mixed 50mg of each for dirt cheap so.
    A prop/eqmix dosen't make much sense to me. Why someone would mix a very short ester with a very long ester dosen't compute with me. Even if you're shooting 50mg ed of both you're still getting 350mg of each a week. IMO, 350mg of eq isin't enough. 400mg minimum is what I'd run with 500mg of test either a long or short ester. Make sure you take into consideration how long it's going to take for the cyp to clear your system before you begin PCT, same thing with the eq and prop.

_ODC

coachj0233 is offline Junior Member
    yeah that wouldnt be a bad cycle at all. are you doin the prop eod or ed? and what doses are you planning on doing?

id do whatever doses you were gonna do for the cyp and eq and then do the prop eod throughout.

another option youd have is doin prop for the first three weeks of the cycle along with your cyp and then doin prop for the last 3 weeks of your cycle while waiting for your post cycle to start.
    -coachj

yeah i know the half lifes. what i was gonna do is shoot up 2 ccs a day but i dont know if that would be smart.

Quote Originally Posted by coachj0233

another option youd have is doin prop for the first three weeks of the cycle along with your cyp and then doin prop for the last 3 weeks of your cycle while waiting for your post cycle to start.
    -coachj
    i like that idea alot. good call actually great call and that would save me money

coachj0233 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by hckykrt91
    i like that idea alot. good call actually great call and that would save me money
    yeah its a great cycle to do. many people have had great results doin it that way

Thread Information