graeme87 is offline Member

don't do roids young!

Hey guys I think we should start an educational thread for young guys wanting to use steroids warning them of all the dangers and advise them to have a strong knowledge before the even consider using. Let me make this clear I AM NOT ENOCRAGING ANY YOUNG PERSON TO USE STEROIDS !!!! IT’S A BAD IDEA DON’T DO IT!!!!
    I think we should do this because I was talking to a 15 year old kid in my street, yeah a 15 year old that is on his first cycle. This kid had asked me about roids before n I simply said to him don’t mess with that shit until you are at least 5 years older it’s dangerous. But the little idiot when ahead n done it anyway n when I was speaking to him the other day I was trying my best to convince him to come off but he didn’t seem to care that he was ****ing himself up for life. I was thinking of telling his father but I don’t know, the little fool is in enough shit as it is. I guess his parents are going to notice soon if they haven’t already.
    The fact of the matter is that kid who want to use roids are going to use them regardless of what we say. Well at least in most cases. This is sad but true.
    So im think we could at least start a thread warning them of the damage they not can but will do to themselves (which doesn’t seem to do much good in most cases they seem to go ahead n do it anyway) and also tell them if they are going to run a cycle at that young an age what are the safest to use.
    I would also like to make very clear to any young person who is reading this, this is not a suggestion for steroids you could run BUT IF YOU ARE STUPID enough to run a cycle please at least run the safer ( safer not safe drugs). I do not want to encourage any young person to use steroids only advise those stupid enough who are going to run a cycle regardless of the expert and priceless advice on this site to take it easy. THER ARE NO SAFE DRUGS. Especially at that young an age.

Joey2ness is offline Member
    is anavar ok im interested doing a cycle of this even though im aware for its expensive cost it will give little results

hckykrt91 is offline Associate Member
    very very good article. im 19 and have already done one mild cycle. im about to start a big cycle this monday for 14 weeks. i agree i am too young also, but im a hockey player and to make it to the next level i have to do what i have to do. if i were you i would tell his parents. he isnt even old enough to go to a rated R movie, let alone put shit in his body. chances are he is doing it wrong and putting to much in his body.

nickm748 is offline Associate Member
    Good post, but I do not think you should tell his parents. You have already tried to warn him.

Quote Originally Posted by nickm748
    Good post, but I do not think you should tell his parents. You have already tried to warn him.
    i agree, but what if he really f*cks himself up. knowing you knew he was on them would mess with my head knowing i really didnt do anything but tell him not to do them

nyyanks201 is offline Junior Member
    good post man.

Alpha-Male is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by hckykrt91
    very very good article. im 19 and have already done one mild cycle. im about to start a big cycle this monday for 14 weeks. i agree i am too young also, but im a hockey player and to make it to the next level i have to do what i have to do. if i were you i would tell his parents. he isnt even old enough to go to a rated R movie, let alone put shit in his body. chances are he is doing it wrong and putting to much in his body.
    see, that's exactly why i started at 17...i couldnt afford college, i needed a football scholarship...PERIOD! i did it cuz i had to step it up, and i didnt feel i could accomplish everything i wanted to naturally...that's why it's tough for me to tell youngsters to wait, but i also didn't have a kickass website like AR to guide me in the right direction...hell, if i posted my first few cycles, you guys would shit your pants...and no PCT...

AM

Quote Originally Posted by Alpha-Male
    see, that's exactly why i started at 17...i couldnt afford college, i needed a football scholarship...PERIOD! i did it cuz i had to step it up, and i didnt feel i could accomplish everything i wanted to naturally...that's why it's tough for me to tell youngsters to wait, but i also didn't have a kickass website like AR to guide me in the right direction...hell, if i posted my first few cycles, you guys would shit your pants...and no PCT...

AM
    well bro your lucky if your body is fine with no PCT and i can only imagine what kinda cycle you did. luckily i do have this website and all the info i need to do a proper cycle and proper PCT.

ducatibob is offline Junior Member
    I would suggest the mods start a thread/sticky titled "under 20 (21) must read" . It should be full of factual information associated with taking AAS prior to full maturation.
    This might be out of line, but just as this site has chosen to "pay" for definitive research on certain AAS, couldn't it also post definitive research on the detrimental effects to "not fully developed adults".
    I know this information is on this site (I've seen it a million times) but it doesn't stand out as some place to "link" someone when they ask a question, such as above.
    Having "case studies" may dissuade the true individual on the fence (if someone so young really wants to take AAS then they'll do it. Should have talked to their parents 10 years before that if you wanted to stop them.)

Just my two cents.

Alpha-Male is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by hckykrt91
    well bro your lucky if your body is fine with no PCT and i can only imagine what kinda cycle you did. luckily i do have this website and all the info i need to do a proper cycle and proper PCT.
    got a bit of gyno to remember it by

Whoisdaman is offline Senior Member
    only problem is 99.99999% of young teens who get the "too young" advice on this board never listen, the one's who do say they agree are only lying so they don't get flamed. I say give them the advice so they don't mess themselves up TOO bad, but leave a disclaimer at the bottom so if they infact ruin their livelyhood before the age of 20, that it isn't your fault.

beefjr22 is offline Banned
    Im 18 and was misinformed about steroids my first cycle...paid for it with deca dick but i was wanting to know about wintsrol... would i gain much wieght and lifts...bad side....etc ?? flame away but just want help thanx

Unoid is offline Member
    beef, read the profile on winstrol , its a great great drug.
    First of all you'll need Ed or EOD injections of winny sinc ethats the most popular version of the drug. So if you don't wanna shoot a needled Ed or every other, then winny ain't for you.

Plus its def advisable you'll need a TEst to base the winny off of.

Johnny Gotti is offline New Member
    If your not ready to use needles your not ready for roids!

SS1476 is offline Senior Member
    Yo Gotti,why bump an old thread...

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    do us all a favour wat was the point of bumping this thread.........

Remember.............for us to help you you need to help us....................stats and exp.........

Source checks and Ugl's to be kept to PM's
    dont ask for source checks unless you have 100 posts/and 45 days minimum as a participating member.........

Booz.. a long-standing member of the AR Police:

sorry but absolutely no sources will be checked at this present time....

Thread Information