lzicc is offline Senior Member

Tren E Cycle Question

I will be starting a tren e/test e cycle later in the year. I am going with tren e cause I don't want to shoot ed.

My concern are possible sides that I may get. I know that tren a you shoot everyday and can back off fast if the sides are not tolerable, but you have to shoot ed.

Here are my thoughts. I will do 400 a week of tren e and 500 a week of test e, shooting twice a week. I will start the tren e at only 200 a week to see how I react. Once I feel comfortable with it, maybe a couple of weeks, bump it up to 400mg a week. If the sides are too much at 200mg, I will know that I may not be able to deal with the sides. The biggest sides that I am worried about are insomnia and the night sweats. I need my sleep or I am miserable the next day.

Does this make sense to do?

This will be about my 6th cycle. I've done test e, deca , eq and dbol in previous cycles.

THX!

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by lzicc
    I will be starting a tren e/test e cycle later in the year. I am going with tren e cause I don't want to shoot ed.

My concern are possible sides that I may get. I know that tren a you shoot everyday and can back off fast if the sides are not tolerable, but you have to shoot ed.

Here are my thoughts. I will do 400 a week of tren e and 500 a week of test e, shooting twice a week. I will start the tren e at only 200 a week to see how I react. Once I feel comfortable with it, maybe a couple of weeks, bump it up to 400mg a week. If the sides are too much at 200mg, I will know that I may not be able to deal with the sides. The biggest sides that I am worried about are insomnia and the night sweats. I need my sleep or I am miserable the next day.

Does this make sense to do?

This will be about my 6th cycle. I've done test e, deca , eq and dbol in previous cycles.

THX!
    JMO but I would probably start around 300 to check sides the go from there, and maybe shoot three times a week to cut down the sides.

Deezuhl is offline Anabolic Member
    i woudl suck it up and hit 400mg ew right off the bat. why waste a couple weeks at 200mg?? the sides increase as you up the dose so why not just find out from the beginning if you can handle it. I think the sides are overrated. big deal sweating at night.. I sleep like a baby on 500mg same as i did on 400.

BlInDsIdE is offline "ARs Most Dangerous Member"
    I'm on tren e 400mg 4 my first time with tren and the only sides i'm getting are i sweat alot

lzicc is offline Senior Member
    Maybe the sides are overated. (I hope) As long as I get my sleep, that is my big concern. Tempermant comes in a close second side. I usually get irritated pretty easy when I am not on anything, but I know that test e puts me in a good mood.

Deezuhl is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BlInDsIdE
    I'm on tren e 400mg 4 my first time with tren and the only sides i'm getting are i sweat alot
    same here..

Thread Information