Whoisdaman is offline Senior Member

steroids in the workplace

I start a new job next week as a doorman (bouncer) for a high class nightclub/bar in my area. The manager above me is a martial arts fighter and he briefly talked about my size and asked me if I had any fighting experience. Problem is im afraid the manager or some of the staff will talk about steroid use , i know it's not smart to talk about it at most jobs but what about at a job where steroids might be welcomed? Just wondering if anyone has had any experience on the topic.

Alpha-Male is offline Senior Member
    dood, i doubt very seriously that none of them guys have hit the sauce before...after you hang with 'em for awhile, you'll get a feel if it's okay to talk about...i'm sure it won't be an issue...

AM

if they dont look like juicers then dont mention it no matter what, because the first time some shit goes down and you have to blast somebody they'll call it roid rage and fire ya.

Mighty Joe is offline Anabolic Member
    Just tell'em you workout like an animal and eat very clean.......Its nobodies business but yours!

coachj0233 is offline Junior Member
    never ever mention you use juice. you never know whos ears are listening.

just remember the famous diet every juicer does...... cell tech, nitro tech, and hydroxycut

Benches505 is offline 75% HGH 25% Testosterone
    Keep that info to yourself. The less people that know your business the better.

ODC0717 is offline Anabolic Member
    Hey man, qould you tell people that you use heroin or snort cocaine? No, then why would you talk about using a narcotic that's scheduled in thesame class with heroin and coke? It is nobodys business but yours and perhaps your signifigant other if they won't freak out on you.

slob is offline Member
    loose lips sink ships

somedude247 is offline Member
    Keep it to yourself bro.....Chicks find out u sauce, an most of em will disappear...

TonyM is offline Junior Member
    When i was working the door, I heard the other guys talking about their cylces and what they`ve taken, beleive me most of them didnt have a clue.. not that im an expert but i`ve always researched what Im taking.

I always found it best not to mention any of my views or experience of the juice whilst on the door.. knowledge is power my friend

GymRat05 is offline New Member
    Most night clubs have atleast one or two guys who are on the juice. I know thats the way it is down here in b-more! guys always come up asking what im on...just tell'em creatine and protien.

QuieTSToRM33 is offline Anabolic Member
    Dont just put urself out there ... if u hear them talkin about it .. then maybe ease ur way into the conversation

Thread Information