InTraining is offline Junior Member

Exclamation Help Please Anyone??

Hi, I am extremely new to all this.
    I am 26, 178lbs, press an almighty 60k and squat an outstanding 110k, so you can see why I have decided to try some roids.
    I have finished taking stanozolol 5mg and found they did nearly nothing, so am now trying nandrolone decanoate 250mg/ml at 2ml per week.
    Did my 1st glute injection 2 days ago.
    Although I see no mark at all where I did it, it still feels like I have a bruise and went to the gym today and didn’t notice anything from it.
    I have recently moved town and started going to a new gym and don’t know anyone yet, hence the fact that im asking you for your help.
    Am I on the right dosage, is the bruise feeling all right and when should I expect to feel a change from this??

Sorry for all the questions but don’t have anyone else to ask.
    Thanks very much for your help.

j martini is offline Member
    You should be running test with the deca as it can cause impotence.
    I think your diet also may need some work post what you eat on a daily basis.

thanks for the reply.
    i am currently taking 4 x MRM Metabolic Whey which contains:
    Total Calories - 120.5
    Calories from Fat - 22.5
    Total Fat - 2.5g
    Saturated Fat - 0.75g
    Cholesterol - 25mg
    Sodium - 50mg
    Potassium - 125mg
    Total Carbohydrates - 3.0g
    Dietary Fiber - 0.5g
    Sugars - 2g (Naturally occurring)
    Protein - 22g
    Ingredients:MASS-Pro™ (Ultrafiltered, Low Temperature Processed Whey Protein Concentrate, Cross Flow Microfiltration Whey Protein Isolate, & NitroZyme™), Natural & Artificial Flavors, Lecithin, Medium Chain Triglycerides (MCTs), Xanthan Gum & Sucralose

1 whole roast chicken
    about 4 eggs
    2 bananas
    2 kiwi
    2 bowls of pasta or rice.

the thing is i cant eat tuna and am struggleing to find protein, i have only been eating this for about 3 weeks and am already getting sick of the taste of most of it.
    any ideas??

Bro....I think a little more research is in order here. Test should be the base of every cycle because of awesome synergistic properties. You won't see/feel any results from the deca until about your fourth wk. IMO a winny cycle is worthless. I don't intend to be harsh, but before your start shootin' chemicals into your body you need to do as much research as you can.

coachj0233 is offline Junior Member
    def agree with the test.

500mg/wk of test e
    400mg/wk of deca
    .5mg/day of adex

PCT whichever you choose of nolvadex or clomid.... i always do nolvadex though.

ODC0717 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by InTraining
    thanks for the reply.
    i am currently taking 4 x MRM Metabolic Whey which contains:
    Total Calories - 120.5
    Calories from Fat - 22.5
    Total Fat - 2.5g
    Saturated Fat - 0.75g
    Cholesterol - 25mg
    Sodium - 50mg
    Potassium - 125mg
    Total Carbohydrates - 3.0g
    Dietary Fiber - 0.5g
    Sugars - 2g (Naturally occurring)
    Protein - 22g
    Ingredients:MASS-Pro™ (Ultrafiltered, Low Temperature Processed Whey Protein Concentrate, Cross Flow Microfiltration Whey Protein Isolate, & NitroZyme™), Natural & Artificial Flavors, Lecithin, Medium Chain Triglycerides (MCTs), Xanthan Gum & Sucralose

1 whole roast chicken
    about 4 eggs
    2 bananas
    2 kiwi
    2 bowls of pasta or rice.

the thing is i cant eat tuna and am struggleing to find protein, i have only been eating this for about 3 weeks and am already getting sick of the taste of most of it.
    any ideas??
    Bro, is this what your daily diet consists of? Don't get me wrong, I think that a deca only cycle is a good way to throw your sex drive out the window, when test is not present. But, in all truth, you can take all the AAS you want and without sufficient calories you will find that your chasing your tail. I'd seriously suggest that you review your diet. I think that a minumum of 3500 calories should be in order if your looking to bulk depending on what your body type is. Furthermore, you should never rely on supplemental products to take place of whole food meals which is what it looks like you've done. Get some chicken breasts, steak, eggs, ground beef of ground turkey,turkey breast,maybe even some roast beef to bring your protein intake up. Don't foreget about that carbs and healthy fats also. Toss in some yams, sweet potatoes, oatmeal, brown rice, etc.. anything low-glycemic along with some nuts, fish oils and avacadoes to cover your fat intake and train till you puke. Also, I would reccomend a lot more research before you hit up your next cycle. One question, when you did your winny only cycle were you taking only 5mg everyday or was that 5mg tabs you were taking? Just curious.

_ODC

oh yeah,as far as taste goes, I chew my food then take a large swig of H2O to help was all of it down. It helps a lot when you eat the same things for months on end. It's also a good way to keep your water intake high. I probably drink about a quarter to half a gallon of water with each meal and I eat 6-8 times a day depending. Hope this helps ya out bro!

it was pyramid type, 5mg tab a day 1st week 2 2nd 4 3rd and so on.

i have tried to do as much reserch as i can, have looked at this site constantly for about 10 days, but as i have said i have noone else to ask for help, thats why im on here.

it was pyramid type, 5mg tab a day 1st week 2 2nd 4 3rd and so on.
    First of all, IMHO pyramiding is a waste of time especially with short esters and esterless steroids like winstrol . They are in and out of the body so quick you're really doing yourself more harmthen good becuase you are causing your hormone levels to fluctuate-which is not a good thing. Next time I'd begin with the desired dose and run that for the duration with whatever you're taking. Secondly, what about the diet. Your making yourslef into a human pin-cushion in hopes of getting big but your not eating to get big. Ya dig what I'm layin down to ya?

_ODC

QuieTSToRM33 is offline Anabolic Member
    wow ... 5 mg a day of winny ... no wonder u didnt gain

thank you for all your replies, i have rang up a dietritian and they going to help me get my diet sorted.
    could you please advise me on what to take, i have the deca and have been told by you lot that i need some test also.
    i have had a problem with acne since a young age and am just starting to get it under control so something that wont flare that up again too much would be great also my budget isnt too flexable either.
    i know i might be asking for miricles but any suggestions extremely welcome.

j martini is offline Member
    thank you for all your replies, i have rang up a dietritian and they going to help me get my diet sorted.
    could you please advise me on what to take, i have the deca and have been told by you lot that i need some test also.
    i have had a problem with acne since a young age and am just starting to get it under control so something that wont flare that up again too much would be great also my budget isnt too flexable either.
    I wouldnt gp to a dietician they have no idea when it comes to diet for bodybuilding purposes. Go to the diet forum there is plenty of sample diets there, or PM someone like swole cat who will be able to help

RA
    RA is offline Grade A Beef

Just throw in 500mg/wk of cyp or test e with the deca and you should be good. I would take the above advice and go to the diet forum.

Thread Information