speedtraining is offline Senior Member

Steroid Profiles Dissapeared?

Where did the steroid profiles go?

yerg is offline Associate Member
    I was just looking for them myself. Whats up?

speedtraining is offline Senior Member
    duno where they went?

Dave321 is offline AR's Salad Tossing Connoisseur
    they are taken off the board for a while until hooker puts them back on... people were stealing his profiles.

dirtyvegas is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Justin Sane
    they are taken off the board for a while until hooker puts them back on... people were stealing his profiles.
    yes but also there doing some work on them......(profiles)

Billy_Bathgate is offline AR Vet / Retired
    i think hooker printed them all off and put them in his pocket.

Point of note:
    I'm a mod. I can't create or take away forums.

8-MAN is offline Associate Member
    this is bull shit...hell that's the reason I joined this forum, for the all the shared knowledge. What the hell is the problem with sharing those profiles? And even though you can't create or take away forums...you did have the admin take them off. Listen, if I were you I would be pissed too. But did you create those profiles for other people's knowledge or just yours? You help a lot of newbies in the game and I know I was better off when I first started because of some of those profiles. I think plenty of people around here give you your due credit.

Cheers from one rugger to another.
    Last edited by 8-MAN; 07-01-2005 at 09:17 AM.

None of the above, really. I wrote them because the owner of the site paid me to do so.

I wish I had some kind of more noble answer, I guess...like I wrote them because of some burning desire for...something or other...the truth shall set you free, etc...I don't know...

But I wrote them because I was paid to do so. They aren't mine anymore, and if I wanted to pull them from the site, I couldn't do so. I don't own them anymore. So the answer to your question is no, I didn't "tell" the admin to pull them...

Thats not within the spectrum of my rights concerning those works.

They'll be back once we/I do some important stuff with their content (the Arimidex profile has a new graph comparing .5mg/day with 1mg/day, for example), and we take other necessary mneasures.

Fair enough mate....doesn't explain some of your old posts though.

Jerzey is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 8-MAN
    this is bull shit...hell that's the reason I joined this forum, for the all the shared knowledge. What the hell is the problem with sharing those profiles? And even though you can't create or take away forums...you did have the admin take them off. Listen, if I were you I would be pissed too. But did you create those profiles for other people's knowledge or just yours? You help a lot of newbies in the game and I know I was better off when I first started because of some of those profiles. I think plenty of people around here give you your due credit.

Cheers from one rugger to another.
    That's the reason most people joined this forum and why I've been reading it for months, however, do you really think it's fair to state "you did have the admin take them off" not knowing that that statement is a fact

Not flaming you but I don't think it's fair to accuse someone of something you don't know they did, especially, in fact, when they are saying they didn't.

Hooker's posts, when not on profiles, are hard to explain most of the time
    Last edited by Jerzey; 07-01-2005 at 10:32 AM.

I am, honestly, annoyed when people take those profiles and put them elsewhere. They were written for this board, and if people wanna read 'em, they should read them here.

I am especially annoyed when they show up on boards owned by geeks who badmouth me, though...as well as "invite-only" boards and "open-source" boards, since I am very much anti-their-existence.

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by hooker
    I am, honestly, annoyed when people take those profiles and put them elsewhere. They were written for this board, and if people wanna read 'em, they should read them here.

I am especially annoyed when they show up on boards owned by geeks who badmouth me, though...as well as "invite-only" boards and "open-source" boards, since I am very much anti-their-existence.

totally agree mate its a p*ss take!!

Quote Originally Posted by Jerzey
    Hooker's posts, when not on profiles, are hard to explain most of the time

Jerzey is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by hooker

I may have been mistaken but I thought I read it somewhere that he had them taken off. My apologies if I am wrong.

Hooker, I would be annoyed also...I just don't think it is fair to deprive AR board members of this info just to keep it away from other boards. I know this isn't your problem so I won't pursue it anymore. There's just a couple profiles I'd like to look at before my next cycle.

robkesl is offline Senior Member
    im just curious, you mentioned in the AR forum that they might be up by the weekend, i was just curious, as if thats still doable. or an estimate.
    thanks

I hope so, yes. But I think (*hope) it will be a forum closed to new threads and posts when it returns.

outlaw55 is offline New Member
    hooker i am a genuine newbie to this site, but can say how much i have learned and apreciate all the great info, your like an older brother to us. your knowledge is wanted and needed. hell i'd pay you myself!!!

Thread Information