newbrew is offline Senior Member

Test P/Tren A vs. Test E/Tren E

Okay, shooting prop ED has become a pain in the ass, and quads, and well, just about everything I shoot. I have a physical job and its really started to become an issue. I am going to ride out the rest of this cycle and just hope for the best.

Question is, should one expect the same results with using the enanthate versions? I got great results with my first cycle of Test E.

Ive also read that due to the molecular weight of a longer ester that the true effective dose of enenthate is actually lower or some jargan.

If the enanthate versions work just as good, I see no reason in torturing myself with both ED shots, and the pain associated with prop. Also, if I decide to use Enanthate test, I see it as much more convienent to just use Enanthate Tren as well. Its really more the pain of prop than it is ED shots.

Anyways, perhaps some of you have tried both of these cycles and can chime in?
    Last edited by newbrew; 06-29-2005 at 02:21 AM.

to the top

hercules88 is offline Senior Member
    havnt done both but i ran a prop/tren e cycle with great results. i figure both cycles would yeald the same results with the same diet and workout schedule, but you will hold a bit more water with the test e, which you know can be taken care of.

Quote Originally Posted by hercules88
    havnt done both but i ran a prop/tren e cycle with great results. i figure both cycles would yeald the same results with the same diet and workout schedule, but you will hold a bit more water with the test e, which you know can be taken care of.
    how often were you injecting? and at what doses? How much did you weigh when you started that cycle?

thanks again

QuieTSToRM33 is offline Anabolic Member
    i would go with prop/tren a ... shoot it ED ... and maybe throw in some var/tbol/winny to solidify ur gains

Quote Originally Posted by QuieTSToRM33
    i would go with prop/tren a ... shoot it ED ... and maybe throw in some var/tbol/winny to solidify ur gains
    Thats what im currently doing. There are specific reasons why I am considering the enanthate versions, if you read the actual post.

Two4the$$ is offline Senior Member
    It bugs me that no one explained this. I think the only good motivations for the Prop vs. enanthate are as follows.

1. Need to get your cycle underway immediately.
    2. You need to determine your personal response to dosing and daily dosing gives instant feedback.
    3. You want to be able to start PCT quickly after you finish...
    4. You need to pass a drug test.
    5. The short esters cause YOU to retain less water (remember, all people respond differently to this, I retain none it appears with test.)

Can you use the enanthate versions of both? Yeah... so long as none of those aforementioned issues are issues that are high priority to you. Prop sucks ass for the pain, even if you only had to shoot it once a week it's brutal... let alone ED.

And, yeah, there's a slight loss in efficiency to the longer ester. Figure about 5 - 7%. Adjust your dosing accordingly...

Also, you can front load test... and with enanthate, that just means a DOUBLE dose your FIRST injection, for TEST! But I don't know if that's advisable for Tren ... tren can be havoc, so erring on the side of caution is the prudent choice.

You have options... but you kind of should have known this before the cycle you're doing now... so that you could have DECIDED how you want to run it... instead of trying to derive logic as you go...

Please tell me about your cycle and what you notice to be your results....
    Last edited by Two4the$$; 06-30-2005 at 01:51 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by TrumanHW

Please tell me about your cycle and what you notice to be your results....
    Will do.

I may even switch up to Enanthate versions of both. My buddy is leeching off my current supply of Prop/Ace so I need to get more anyways. I figure i may just make the switch and see how it goes. By then I will know the sides of Tren . I am 2 weeks in so far with no sides as of yet. None of the night sweats, dreams, aggressiveness, etc. Then again, I am only on 350mg/week of Tren and 420mg/week of Test

Two4the$$ is offline Senior Member
    GOOD INFO! Are you getting positive affects from the Tren ?

Personally, I don't exactly know HOW to transition from one type to another mid cycle. Does anyone have a process with a basis of logic as to how to transition mid cycle from prop to enanthate ? Frontloading is simple... but switching... not as straight forward I bet if you looked at the numbers. You'd probably have to use the roid calculator to augment the remaining amount of in your system with the new dosages half life value. Could be dizzying to do so without having a spike or valley... obviously the valley is the lower of the concerns.

Quote Originally Posted by TrumanHW
    GOOD INFO! Are you getting positive affects from the Tren ?

Personally, I don't exactly know HOW to transition from one type to another mid cycle. Does anyone have a process with a basis of logic as to how to transition mid cycle from prop to enanthate? Frontloading is simple... but switching... not as straight forward I bet if you looked at the numbers. You'd probably have to use the roid calculator to augment the remaining amount of in your system with the new dosages half life value. Could be dizzying to do so without having a spike or valley... obviously the valley is the lower of the concerns.
    I honestly havent seen much of a boost just yet. i do feel my muscles look to be of better quality..firmer/tighter. Im thinking by next week I should notice some actual strength gains.

coachj0233 is offline Junior Member
    well i see no problem doin the enan esters over the short acting esters. youll get the same results for both. if you are worried about some water retention then add in some adex at .5mg ed and youll be fine. just remember that your PCT will start 21 days after your last injection.
    -coachj

Mighty Joe is offline Anabolic Member
    I'm on week 7 of Prop/Var and I friggin have learned to hate the ED injections, just because it takes time out of my otherwise busy day! Plus I am usually sore and hurting somewhere from the Prop pain and that gets old!

I'm up a solid 12lbs, my diet is clean and I'm hitting cardio hard. With that said however, I am Loving how my body looks and has responded to the Prop! I just wish it could be over because the ED injects are getting old and yet I wish I could stay on this stuff forever!!!!!!!! Ya gotta Love it.

MJ

Quote Originally Posted by Mighty Joe
    I just wish it could be over because the ED injects are getting old and yet I wish I could stay on this stuff forever!!!!!!!! Ya gotta Love it.

MJ
    why dont you inject eod? all you have to do is double the dosage.

Quote Originally Posted by coachj0233
    why dont you inject eod? all you have to do is double the dosage.
    If thats the case, why inject EOD, why not once a week and just up the dose 7x?

Because a) its more effective and b) you keep your blood levels more stable, which in return yield less sides.

Mighty Joe is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by newbrew

Because a) its more effective and b) you keep your blood levels more stable, which in return yield less sides.

True bro! I have like zero sides with ED shots, unless of course you call bigger stronger muscles a side effect. But seriously I am holding very little water if any!

Quote Originally Posted by newbrew
    with prop and tren you can inject eod. you couldnt go 7 days and expect it to still be in your system
    -coachj

Quote Originally Posted by coachj0233
    with prop and tren you can inject eod. you couldnt go 7 days and expect it to still be in your system
    -coachj
    Yea, im just joshin him. I just do it ED only because the theory is that its better that way. i figure if i do it EOD, I might as well do it ED. Either way my legs are sore 24/7 anyways.

Thread Information