Thread: GH - slin - T3

redrumkev is offline Associate Member

GH - slin - T3

What up bros?

Question for a friend. His Stats:
    6'3, 270, 12% BF, 10+ cycles (Dbol , deca , fina, Test, anavar , winny made up most of them). He has trained heavy for 15 years. He is 35 years old.

Now He is getting a GH Kit - $500 - from a very well known pro body builder. So we know it is real and clean. Now he is going to run it for the 1st time. He has heard about slin and adding it in small dosages and that cynomel might need to be added to go along with it. I know nothing about this as I am only on my 2nd cycle and T3 seems ok to me. But GH and slin scares me. I wondered if there is a "how to" on the subject of the two together or is slin not needed with GH. On a risk to reward scale is it worth it? I agree with him that GH is ok to use at his stage in his life, age, cycles and work out expirence, I am just too young - so rather then get caught up in the idea - I just try and stay clear of it. I am not asking in hopes of not having to do research, I will. But this is a subject that I know could have large negitives to his overall health, so figured better to ask the guys that have been around a while rather then go out on a limb and hurt someone. Thanks alot.

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    If he is only getting one box he should save his money. That's not enough to do anything.

The Butcher is offline Member
    As Rickson said, he needs more than one box. I assume we are talking about Serostim, yes? Read Insulin .txt in the educational threads for insulin info. I'm currently on slin and gh, and to be honest, I am not that impressed with the effects of the slin. I haven't gotten what I expected to out of it. I know the gh is real, and I am going to run it for (hopefully) 5 months at 4iu/day on a 5on/2off schedule. That seems to be the consensus as far as getting the most out of gh. However, I will say that the slin has given me some insane pumps in the gym. But, again, the overall effect hasn't been that impressive.

redrumkev is offline Associate Member
    ok - one kit is not enough - say he gets 3 or 4... then how would he set it up? thanks

abstrack is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    there is a thread on this both hgh and slin. shows all the question you are asking, just search and print up for your friend.
    abstrack@protonmail.com

Thread Information