Thread: Scammer list

beefjr22 is offline Banned

Scammer list

If i have an online source that i cannot find on any of the scammer lists you guys think there is a good chance that its legit?? I have checked several scammer lists on other websites and all of them on this website... you guys think its worth a shot?

robkesl is offline Senior Member
    alot of them are crap, and the few that are legit, will rape you!

but im sure there has to be a couple out there that are reasonable!

SprinterOne is offline Senior Member
    There are definitely some good ones out there. First you should email them and ask them for references. If they don't send you any they are a scammer. If they send you references, check with the references to make sure they are legit. If the references check out (and you need at least 3 of them to check out) then PM a vet or a mod and ask them if the source is legit. If after all that the source checks out, then go for it.

Also, as for the question "do you guys think it's worth a shot" think about what you are saying. You're basically asking "do you think it's worth it to send money to someone who may just rob me?" You decide if it's worth a shot.

JAYROD is offline Senior Member
    be cautious and suspicious.

yerg is offline Associate Member
    Yeah, what he said. Small order at first if your dead set on ordering, but be patient and youll be able to check to see if there legit. Ask for references..

beefjr22 is offline Banned
    alriht thanks alot

nomore1324 is offline Associate Member
    99 pecent of websites you run across are either scammers or selective scammers, find a good domestic bro so no i do not think it is worth a shot

topvega is offline Anabolic Member
    i found a good 1 online... i did a small test order first and then checked to see if it looked fake or real. after i was satisfied it was real, i placed my order... it really is a crap shoot though..

smiler is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by topvega
    i found a good 1 online... i did a small test order first and then checked to see if it looked fake or real. after i was satisfied it was real, i placed my order... it really is a crap shoot though..
    that is how many of them work. send you your small order and wait till you send a few grand...bye bye

topvega is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by smiler
    that is how many of them work. send you your small order and wait till you send a few grand...bye bye

yeah.. but that's the chance u take... it's a gamble... i got lucky, my gear has been great... alot of bro's get burnt...

believe me if i had a domestic source i wldn't deal with an internet one, but that's all i had...

Thread Information