Thread: EQ for my cuz?

sblakersfan is offline Junior Member

EQ for my cuz?

hey my cuz is just about to turn 18. i want to get him on a cycle of EQ...maybe some winny. what does everybody think about him doing that?

thejuiceisloose is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by sblakersfan
    hey my cuz is just about to turn 18. i want to get him on a cycle of EQ...maybe some winny. what does everybody think about him doing that?
    Honestly, not a good choice
    1) way to young
    2) What about Test in there?
    3) not a good first cycle
    4) Wayyyyyyy to young

~theJuice~

bigdogc is offline Associate Member
    well man, im 18 and basically i asked these guys what would happen if i did a cycle. they didnt even give me an answer, they just said NO! but after doing some searches ill tell you why he shouldnt do that.
    1. he wont grow anymore (growth plates probably close)
    2. he will **** up his natural production of testerone (good chances or so)
    3. he most likely doesnt have a good enough base

anyway, the next 10 people will PROBABLY say "no, train natural". if they dont say that then...they will get flamed!

Quote Originally Posted by bigdogc
    well man, im 18 and basically i asked these guys what would happen if i did a cycle. they didnt even give me an answer, they just said NO! but after doing some searches ill tell you why he shouldnt do that.
    1. he wont grow anymore (growth plates probably close)
    2. he will **** up his natural production of testerone (good chances or so)
    3. he most likely doesnt have a good enough base

anyway, the next 10 people will PROBABLY say "no, train natural". if they dont say that then...they will get flamed!
    Sorry to hear that no one told you anything about whether you should do a cycle when youre 18, I know I wouldve told you something bro.

~theJuice~

sblakersfan is offline Junior Member
    well i knew that they would all say that but what do you think i should do with him? he wants to take a cycle and people have said that EQ wouldnt mess with anything. just let me know what the best thing for him to do is.

well i knew that they would all say that but what do you think i should do with him? he wants to take a cycle and people have said that EQ wouldnt mess with anything. just let me know what the best thing for him to do is.
    What you should do is not put him on a cycle, isnt that what you posted in the beginning? "I want to put him on a cycle"

Eq will mess him up, b/c in order to do a cycle test is a must. Tell him to read this:

I am 18 years old and I juice

~theJuice~

MatrixGuy is offline Good things come to those who wait
    I say thats the dumbest thing ever.......

HugemongouS is offline New Member
    I was pretty much 18 on my first cycle. I took deca , dbol , and test, i gained about 45lbs. in a little over 2 months...i haven't taken anything in about 2 years and ive only lost about 10-15 lbs of my gains. If i hadn't taken anything i would probobly still weigh 145lbs. I could say i came out on top

Thread Information