Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    TIM
    TIM is offline Associate Member

Diary of trying to reverse my gyno will it work ?

I have a lump about 10mm dia on my right nip and they are both puffy. I have 6 weeks to get rid of it as I am going on my honeymoon. So i gave my rat some letro here is the plan for the dosage.

W1 2.5mg ED + 20mg nolva
    W2 2.5mg ED + 20mg nolva
    W3 2.5mg ED
    W4 2.5mg EOD
    W5 1.25mg EOD
    W6 .5mg EOD
    W7 .25mg EOD
    W7 .25mg twice in the week <-- cycle is a week or 2 from being over
    W8 .25mg ldex <--- start your ldex and continue to run it al the way through PCT

I plan to update this post on the progress of trying to reverse this gyno just to try and clear up weather it is possible to reverse gyno or not

TIM
    I am currently a day 3 of 2.5mcg a day and i have seen no improvement but i did not expect any yet anyway. I am also rubbing it directly on my nipple.
    One thing i have noticed is that I am feeling very tired in the last 3 days could this be the letro ?

MatrixGuy is offline Good things come to those who wait
    IMHO, from personal experience, i don't think letro can reverse gyno. With me it only shrank the masses. I ran 2.5mg ED for 2 months and went through 2 months of no sex drive what-so-ever. My only option now is surgery

Good luck bro... it may work for you!

TIM
    I did not want to here that ! now i am depressed ! but maybe it might work for me ?
    How much is surgery in the uk ? can u get it on the NHS if u plead it is causing depression and stuff ?

Quote Originally Posted by TIM
    I did not want to here that ! now i am depressed ! but maybe it might work for me ?
    How much is surgery in the uk ? can u get it on the NHS if u plead it is causing depression and stuff ?
    Well bro, in that case am getting it for free!!!! My gyno effects me ALOT. Not only can i NEVER take my top off in front of anyone, but i am so ashamed of it. I hate it and it really gets me down I know you can get surgery done for free on the NHS if you can prove that its effecting your way of living, but its just convincing my doctor

TIM
    Well I have had it in the past and it has gone but this is the worst its been and this time in the off cycle it did not go and now I am back on the gear but I am forced to only take small amounts of gear in fear of gyno. in the last to months I have been depressed about it and I find myself touching my nipple all of the time like every couple of minutes. Its like a cloud over my head !
    I am sure we can cook up some depression story ?
    ps I think ur the only one who reads my posts ?

I think its only when people post threads about gyno bro. Most people know how to combat it so don't bother reading. There's the unlucky few who have it from child hood and is not steroid related, like myself.
    Coming off letro is abit annoying.. i didn't know if the estrogen rebound was a myth or not, but i think its true as it felt like everything had gone back to normal, if not, worse! I feel like taking a knife to them myself!

kn0bbme is offline Associate Member
    TIM keep posting i would like to see how you progres. Are u orally taking it as well as putting it on your nips. I plan on tryin g to reverse/ shrink mine as soon as i get my letro. I will be running the same letro cycle as you as long as i cna take the lowered libido.
    MatrixGuy you said that u had tried this and you were able to shrink the mass. Did it all come back when you were done. If so do you think this was due to the rebound.

TIM
    Well this is my 5th day at 2.5mcg Its hard to tell if anything is working yet as I here it takes a while for the letro to kick in ! the lumg is still painful I would not say it has shrunk any yet but it defo not got any bigger. I have ordered some liquidx for when i come off the letro to stop the rebound effect ! Matrix I have thought to myself y dont I get a razor blade a slice and pull that lil tw*t of a lump out its just there under the skin ! I was thinking also ? probs a silly idea but if I nipped the lumb hard enough could I damage it ie cause briuseing and kill some off it ? ok so its a silly idea

Jsik98 is offline Member
    I have a lump myself. Also taking letro for it. Been 6 days at 4 sprays first 4 days now last 2 days taking 5 sprays . Gonna do this for another week, then lower dose.

Deezuhl is offline Anabolic Member
    Well this is my 5th day at 2.5mcg Its hard to tell if anything is working yet as I here it takes a while for the letro to kick in ! the lumg is still painful I would not say it has shrunk any yet but it defo not got any bigger. I have ordered some liquidx for when i come off the letro to stop the rebound effect ! Matrix I have thought to myself y dont I get a razor blade a slice and pull that lil tw*t of a lump out its just there under the skin ! I was thinking also ? probs a silly idea but if I nipped the lumb hard enough could I damage it ie cause briuseing and kill some off it ? ok so its a silly idea
    yeah its a great idea.. there was a thread of someone who removed their own gyno.. I would definitely trade a massive infection and possible death for gyno..

TIM
    I did not say I would do it ! just said I feel like it !

Schwarz is offline Member
    Great post and I hope all goes well for you bro. Can you give us some more background? History of AAS use? Did you always use anti e during cycle and follow proper PCT?

Thanks and good luck
    S

I have a lump about 10mm dia on my right nip and they are both puffy. I have 6 weeks to get rid of it as I am going on my honeymoon. So i gave my rat some letro here is the plan for the dosage.

W1 2.5mg ED + 20mg nolva
    W2 2.5mg ED + 20mg nolva
    W3 2.5mg ED
    W4 2.5mg EOD
    W5 1.25mg EOD
    W6 .5mg EOD
    W7 .25mg EOD
    W7 .25mg twice in the week <-- cycle is a week or 2 from being over
    W8 .25mg ldex <--- start your ldex and continue to run it al the way through PCT

I plan to update this post on the progress of trying to reverse this gyno just to try and clear up weather it is possible to reverse gyno or not

TIM
    I am 26 been lifting since i was 19 started juice at 21 only really used sus deca debol winny (twice never again alergic to it). I did not seem to be as prone to gyno when I was younger but I always did nolvo but what caused this lump was that I was doing 750 mg sust a week with 20mg nolvo and after 2 weeks i got a lump so i stopped the high dosage and went back to 250mg but the harm was done ! I finnished the course and had 2 months off I took some clomid and continued nolvo through pct but it did not go away ! but I think I sould have waited a bit longer because my sex drive did not go back to normal in pct. I had to go back on it as I wanted to be in good shape for my wedding. now I need this lump gone in 6 weeks !

I am looking into surgery at the moment as i believe its the only option for me. Good luck with it Tim.

The Baron is offline Fourth Koala of the Apocalypse
    You are probably stuck with it until surgery.

Another justfication for surgery is the pain. Just say it hurts and you can't help but mash it at work when you lift heavy stuff or push heavy stuff around. Or you were benching and hit failure without a spotter and the bar settled on your titties and you passed out from the pain... hey I think the pain issue is worse than any embarrassment unless you got it really really bad. I have what I think is a pretty mean case of gyno but my GF says it is not noticeable, so a lot of it is perception.

Quote Originally Posted by The Baron
    You are probably stuck with it until surgery.

Another justfication for surgery is the pain. Just say it hurts and you can't help but mash it at work when you lift heavy stuff or push heavy stuff around. Or you were benching and hit failure without a spotter and the bar settled on your titties and you passed out from the pain... hey I think the pain issue is worse than any embarrassment unless you got it really really bad. I have what I think is a pretty mean case of gyno but my GF says it is not noticeable, so a lot of it is perception.
    I didn't really think of the pain as being a problem! Typical me though! I just want my chest to be normal and i would go through any amount of pain as my case really effects me.

Jsik98 is offline Member
    You can go to an oncologist and have it removed as cancer. In that case you'll be covered.

Natural1 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Jsik98
    You can go to an oncologist and have it removed as cancer. In that case you'll be covered.
    what if they test and see that its not cancerous(which they will), can it still be covered?

nyyanks201 is offline Junior Member
    yea my girlfriend says that its not noticeable either..."what are you talking about, your chest looks perfectly normal"....i think they just love us too much to tell us the truth

Jsik98 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Natural1
    what if they test and see that its not cancerous(which they will), can it still be covered?
    You can tell the oncologist that you don't want to pay for the test and just to take it out. If the'yr on the same level with you, then they'll do it. If they're not cool then just go to a different one.

TIM
    Well this is my 6th day I think I am losing water retention which is good but to early for the lump to shrink. dropped the dosage down to 1.25mcg a day as I was told that 2.5mcg ed was to high.
    Mine gyno is only on one nipple to even though its not really bad, You can see it because the other nipple is flat which draws your attension to the other nipple. Its strange how only one nipple has got it and the other is fine.

Charged_UP is offline Associate Member
    Dude sorry to hear all this. I had a little sensetivity before and freaked out and must have crammed masses of nolvadex and it went away before i got anything to worry about. I guess the only option u have is do what u can to avoid going under the knife and time will tell. Or since ur getting married stop worrying cus she seems to not care, but if its all built up nagging at ur head, tell the doc its hurting so much that u can sleep and that it has affected ur movement with all the pain. This will be just so that u qualify for whatever ur insurance might cover. But the fact that u are so worried about this even though u have a soon to be wife that u thought of cutting urself makes me also think a shrink is wise.

TIM
    I was only joking about cutting it out myself ! As it stands its not bad enough for me to fork out £3000 to get it cut out but if it got worse I would, If I can get it on NHS then I will

I was only joking about cutting it out myself ! As it stands its not bad enough for me to fork out £3000 to get it cut out but if it got worse I would, If I can get it on NHS then I will
    I plan to go to my doc and urge him to get me it for free on the NHS! I will explain how much it effects my life and that i can't go on in life normally..........

Unoid is offline Member
    I hate it from puberty, paid roughly 3k for surgery at age 20. Worked well. But it seems I have a little mass left on my right side. left is empty. Letro should help with that. :P

Natural1 is offline Associate Member
    Nhs?

National Health Service. Free medical care for the unwashed masses. Only prob is like any other government program, you always have to be fighting the system while somebody else makes out like a bandit with no hassle at all. Sometimes I wish we had that here in the US and sometimes (I have EXCELLENT coverage through my union) I am glad we don't.

TIM
    Matrix let me know what ur doctor said and if it works I will give it a try !
    uniod what do u mean no pass left in one of ur pecs ?

TIM
    day 7
    Still no progress in srinking the lump

It will probably take longer than 7 days to see anything bro. How's the sex drive?

ant_8u is offline Senior Member
    Where do they cut when you have the surgery?
    Is it above or below your nipple?

How big is the incision they make? and does it leave a scar?

Quote Originally Posted by ant_8u
    Where do they cut when you have the surgery?
    Is it above or below your nipple?

How big is the incision they make? and does it leave a scar?
    Usually below the nipple bro. The scar is minimal, as long as you have seen a GOOD surgeon!

ant_8u is offline Senior Member
    I thought that would be the answer

However, i have read other peoples acounts, and they say the incisions were above the nipple and they were left with a 4-6 inch scar

I guess the reason for that would be that they had proper boobs not just puffy nipples

They must have had alot of tissue removed, and probably had to have their nipple repositioned afterwards

Quote Originally Posted by ant_8u
    I thought that would be the answer

However, i have read other peoples acounts, and they say the incisions were above the nipple and they were left with a 4-6 inch scar

I guess the reason for that would be that they had proper boobs not just puffy nipples

They must have had alot of tissue removed, and probably had to have their nipple repositioned afterwards
    4-6 inch scar?! He obviously went to cr*p surgeon!!

This guy is one of the best and i prob plan to see him some time in the near future. Funds permitting.......

http://www.plasticsurgery4u.com/proc...le_breast.html

Some of those guys are probably using crude surgery to voice their disapproval of AAS use. "Take THAT, you dirty sterroid freak! NOW how do you like your tits? BWAAAAAhahahaha!"

TIM
    I know 7 days is not long ! some say it take 2 weeks for the letro levels to kick in ! sex drive is pritty poor ! its wierd I am like not assed when I see a sexy chick ? Help !
    Its better in some respects cos a high sex drive can occupy ur mind way to much lol
    but when u have a girl u need some sort of sex drive ! She wants some tonight but i dont feel like it ! I was taking 2.5mcg ed and I have dropped it back to 1.25 ed so maybe it will pick back up ? I am still taking 250mg sust a week and 5 debol ed which is usually enough for me to have a high sex drive !

I know 7 days is not long ! some say it take 2 weeks for the letro levels to kick in ! sex drive is pritty poor ! its wierd I am like not assed when I see a sexy chick ? Help !
    Its better in some respects cos a high sex drive can occupy ur mind way to much lol
    but when u have a girl u need some sort of sex drive ! She wants some tonight but i dont feel like it ! I was taking 2.5mcg ed and I have dropped it back to 1.25 ed so maybe it will pick back up ? I am still taking 250mg sust a week and 5 debol ed which is usually enough for me to have a high sex drive !
    I had the same problem, although for me it was kind of good as i don't have a gf. Normally i would see a nice sexy chick and start feeling all horny. On letro i am lucky if i think about girls/sex once a week! I think you will probably still suffer with lack of sex drive even at 1.25mg

TIM
    I could say I have a headache it works for them ! lol

pure is offline New Member
    I had an inch wide syst removed from my back which was deeply imbedded in my muscel under local anesthetic at my local doctor it cost me $60 , surely it wouldn't be anymore expensive to remove gyno . Nearly all local practices have surgeons on hand for such small operations , it may be a bitch to be awake through it but you wouldn't feel anything . If i were you i would lay off the gear till it goes .

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information