Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By e22

Thread: Tongkat Ali Experiences

e22
    e22 is offline New Member

Arrow Tongkat Ali Experiences

Hi, id like to hear your personal experiences with Tongkat Ali (Eurycoma Longifolia) herb supplement, your dosages, training and use, before and after teswtosterone levels, gains in muscular mass, virilization, strength, etc
    What are the best brands/extracts out there in your opinion? Is it available on GNC? (havent seen it on their site though)
    Thanks!
    Kultchecker likes this.

ItalianMuscle27 is offline Senior Member
    Junk!

bornonhalloween is offline New Member
    I am using it from http://www.tongkatali.org/ I got the 50:1 of 2 bottles of 100 cap each. I am 25, 6'1 only 140 very skinny hard gainer. Last 2 weeks I start to workout and changed my diet to a meal every 2 hours (approx 300g of protein and 4000 calories) I have noticed about 3lbs of gain so far..but thats normal with or without the use of any drug. The difference i notice is that I have pimples and my face gets oiler and when I play sports I have tons of energy. Especially the first week when i am taking it (6 caps daily) I out performed my best self ever...which was really nice.....I haven't get my blood tested for the test levels so I don't know for sure how much test it raised.

e22
    Sounds great, how much did that cost btw? Looks pricey...
    Let us know when you get your Testosterone levels checked (total and free)

bigjayo is offline Associate Member
    Not sure if I can do this, but I am using Mike's(*************) tongkat each 1/2 teaspoon = 760mg. Its 100:1, cheap as hell, I used 1/2 teaspoon 2x a day, my gf loves it. Makes me one horny bastard, nothing like test e, but still, for $15 its worth a try, don't know much about how it affects me in the weight room. I'm always in a good mood but no it won't have test like effects. Check pubmed I am pretty sure they have plently of docs on it showing that it does raise test levels a lot.

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bigjayo
    Not sure if I can do this, but I am using Mike's(*************) tongkat each 1/2 teaspoon = 760mg. Its 100:1, cheap as hell, I used 1/2 teaspoon 2x a day, my gf loves it. Makes me one horny bastard, nothing like test e, but still, for $15 its worth a try, don't know much about how it affects me in the weight room. I'm always in a good mood but no it won't have test like effects. Check pubmed I am pretty sure they have plently of docs on it showing that it does raise test levels a lot.
    The doc that recommended HRT to me puts all his patients on it because he finds with his own blood tests, it works and sometimes works so well the patients do not need HRT unless they have head injury damage to HTPA or desensatized issues with LH.

Tongkat does NOT make you anabolic by itself... it can increase your test levels but rarely every lifts anyone about about a 900 nl level which is equivalent to the average 22 year old's production.

Tongkat's best useage is to assist clomid in restoring your natural HTPA levels after a cycle and also holding your natural test levels higher to reduce off cycle losses.

Joey2ness is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bornonhalloween
    I am using it from http://www.tongkatali.org/ I got the 50:1 of 2 bottles of 100 cap each. I am 25, 6'1 only 140 very skinny hard gainer. Last 2 weeks I start to workout and changed my diet to a meal every 2 hours (approx 300g of protein and 4000 calories) I have noticed about 3lbs of gain so far..but thats normal with or without the use of any drug. The difference i notice is that I have pimples and my face gets oiler and when I play sports I have tons of energy. Especially the first week when i am taking it (6 caps daily) I out performed my best self ever...which was really nice.....I haven't get my blood tested for the test levels so I don't know for sure how much test it raised.
    some funny news on the tonghatali website

Cops seek trader who raped niece

The Star Online (a Malaysian newspaper)
    October 26, 2004

PENANG: Police are looking for a Tongkat Ali supplement trader who promised to make his 16-year-old niece his fourth wife after raping her at a hotel in Anson Road here.

The trader, who has six children, left Alor Star with his niece at 11am for a day trip to the island. While they were out, it began to rain and both of them checked into a hotel.

At the hotel, the trader forced himself on the girl and after "satisfying himself," promised to make her his fourth wife.

The trader then sent the girl home and told her not to tell anyone about the incident.

The girl told her parents and then lodged a police report.

The case has been classified as rape and the trader faces a 20-year jail term and whipping if convicted.

e22
    What about Chrysin, Nettle Root Extract and Muira puama, anybody knows about this?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by e22
    What about Chrysin, Nettle Root Extract and Muira puama, anybody knows about this?
    Thanks
    No doubt... tongkat ali is the most powerful herbal substance as far as it goes with stimulating LH production, and it also has a particularly useful to steroid users property in that it reduces SHBG's which essentially makes you less responsive to higher levels of testosterone . Tongkat ali in just a couple weeks of use can lower your SHBG's as much as 70% which results in huge increases in free available testosterone , very important when you are in recovery and this can preserve/save your on-cycle gains in a very big way.

Tongkat ali can be used long term, whereas Tribulus has been shown to only stimulate your testosterone production for about 10 to 14 days, then it looses its effectiveness. On the other hand tongkat continues to raise the bar higher and higher in time as you continue using tongkat. Many doctors now refer to tongkat ali as being "herbal HCG " or herbal clomid but its perhaps better more like clomid this HCG because it forever stimulates your HTPA and never shuts it down like tribulus or HCG can.

Logan13 is offline Banned

thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Ntpadude
    No doubt... tongkat ali is the most powerful herbal substance as far as it goes with stimulating LH production, and it also has a particularly useful to steroid users property in that it reduces SHBG's which essentially makes you less responsive to higher levels of testosterone . Tongkat ali in just a couple weeks of use can lower your SHBG's as much as 70% which results in huge increases in free available testosterone , very important when you are in recovery and this can preserve/save your on-cycle gains in a very big way.

Tongkat ali can be used long term, whereas Tribulus has been shown to only stimulate your testosterone production for about 10 to 14 days, then it looses its effectiveness. On the other hand tongkat continues to raise the bar higher and higher in time as you continue using tongkat. Many doctors now refer to tongkat ali as being "herbal HCG" or herbal clomid but its perhaps better more like clomid this HCG because it forever stimulates your HTPA and never shuts it down like tribulus or HCG can.
    Nice info. Appreciate it.

e22
    bump!

pelly789 is offline Member
    what is this mikes guys website i cant seem to find it

there IS a supplements forum.....
    http://forums.steroid.com/supplements/

you will probably get more answers there.

FlyByU is offline Associate Member
    I found that tongkat ali was suppressive. It certainly loses its effectiveness after the first 2 weeks of use. If it does indeed lower SHBG, it should not be used post cycle as SHBG is already very low at that stage. Increases in testosterone are always preceded by increases in SHBG. SERMS such as nolva and clomid raise SHBG, which is what you want post cycle. IMO, using tongkat post cycle will keep you suppressed for longer.

Hard Head is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by FlyByU
    I found that tongkat ali was suppressive. It certainly loses its effectiveness after the first 2 weeks of use. If it does indeed lower SHBG, it should not be used post cycle as SHBG is already very low at that stage. Increases in testosterone are always preceded by increases in SHBG. SERMS such as nolva and clomid raise SHBG, which is what you want post cycle. IMO, using tongkat post cycle will keep you suppressed for longer.
    Interesting information here......

I definately notice a difference in my 'boys' while taking redkats while on cycle.

Quote Originally Posted by FlyByU
    Wow, that is contrary to almost everyone who has experienced it. Generally 30 days is when you hit the peak. I have heard of many that start tongkat before the last deca shot and find nothing but increasing sex drive all the way thru PCT as a result of tongkat with zero shut down. Myself I went 8 months on deca and experienced nothing but substantially increasing sex drive as I went 2, 3, 4, 5 weeks after last deca shot, where almost everyone finds sex drive really heads towards the toilet fast 1 week after last testosterone and deca shot and only gets worst. For me the maximum effectiveness begins at the 4th week this also comes with the really big cum loads, etc... I can never cum even 1/2 as much as I do when on tongkat.

As far as SHBG's... Johns Hopkin's University did all the clinical trail studies of tongkat and found tongkat has nothing but ever increasing LH with no shut down period if you discontinue it, and that at 30 to 45 SHBG's drop to record low levels on the participants.
    Last edited by Ntpadude; 02-23-2006 at 02:09 PM.

FlyByU is offline Associate Member
    I'd like to see the results of serum LH after someone has been on tongkat for a month or more. My suspicion is that tongkat acts in a similar way to HCG i.e. as a LH analogue, rather than a direct stimulator of LH.

Thread Information