simoneptodd is offline New Member

steriod question

I am 32 and wanted to lose about ten pounds and firm up. My boyfriend suggested Winstrol or Turanabol to help. Are steriods used for weight loss? And what are typical side effects. I have tried proper diets and exercise but I am at a stand still. Any suggestions? Thanks.

thejuiceisloose is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by simoneptodd
    I am 32 and wanted to lose about ten pounds and firm up. My boyfriend suggested Winstrol or Turanabol to help. Are steriods used for weight loss? And what are typical side effects. I have tried proper diets and exercise but I am at a stand still. Any suggestions? Thanks.
    Steroids aren't a weight loss remedy. Are you doing cardio @ least 3 times a week? 10 lbs is not hard to loose. You should check your diet again.

~theJuice~

robkesl is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by simoneptodd

10 pounds isnt that much, you dont need steroids . you should be able to bust that out on a treadmill in a couple months! what are your stats? how long have you been exercising, and how long have you been trying to lose this 10 pounds.

fini22 is offline New Member
    yeah I gotta agree with you guys. I just dropped 17lbs in a little over 2 months. No roids for that. Just an extremely clean diet, HIIT Cardio 5 times a week, a solid lifting schedule... thats the key right there. You could knock off 10lbs in 5 weeks if you have the discipline.

simoneptodd is offline New Member
    Diet and exercising have not made a big difference. My only real concern are side effects and that I do not want to increase my size. Is it crazy to consider any steriods as an alternative? I really do not know much about them other than what my boyfriend has told me and he seems to think it is a good idea.

longhorn814 is offline Anabolic Member
    steroids dont burn fat, diet and cardio are the keys. If youre not losing the weight you want, then it is very obvious that you are doing something wrong and need to improve it. Im sure you can make a few changes to your diet and training and you will easily get the results you want, afterall you only want to lose 10lbs and you dont need drugs for that. Go to the diet forum on here and do some reading over there.

QuieTSToRM33 is offline Anabolic Member
    diet and cardio ... definitely ... 10 lbs is a very attainable goal with proper training and diet

cyclist2173 is offline Associate Member
    Steroids for only 10#???? I don't think so....plus, as a girl, I wouldn't use either of those. Maybe 10-20mg of var. Just hit the cardio. Moderate intensity for LONG durations.

Natural1 is offline Associate Member
    You are female correct, i saw nowhere in this post thread where it said you were so im just tryin to make sure...If so no dont go by your boyfriends word on taking steroids just keep with the cardio and dieting, its not going to happen overnight.

Well...Turinabol would be a bad choice for you. Out of the options you presented, your best option is Winstrol . However, I feel you will need to shoot the Winstrol, not take it orally. Oral ingestion may actually cause androgenic side effects than injecting, when it comes to Winstrol. I think (my theory) that the reason we see so many women complain about masculinizing side effects from Winstrol is because they take it orally and not parenternally (injectable).

Thread Information