Thread: Deca Dick ??

keylock is offline Associate Member

Deca Dick ??

Doz D-bol, Anadrol ,var ...... or any other steroid other than test stop deca dick? Just wondering because a friend of mine wanted to do a d-bol deca cycle with out test to prevent acne.

Thanks bros
    Last edited by keylock; 06-30-2005 at 08:09 PM.

keylock is offline Associate Member
    Bump

Benches505 is offline 75% HGH 25% Testosterone
    Test will be the only thing that I know of. And let me tell you! if he gets deca dick he will wish he had test and a few zits.

ODC0717 is offline Anabolic Member
    I gotta agree with Benches. Messing with your sex drive is no excuse for vanity. What will happen when he's got a hot babe ready to be shagged and he can't get it up? Hmmm, sounds like test might be a good add in. Also, if he's concerned about acne tell him to start taking some b-5. You can get it at GNC and it works great for helping control acne. 3-5g. ed did the trick for me. Actually on a more personal note, I had horrible acne throughout my teenage years, and consiquently tried everything iunder the sun, both scrip and OTC, this also includes accutane. I never thought a vitamin would clear up my skin as much as it did, more so then the accutane did.

_ODC

mr.biceps58 is offline Junior Member
    Even test wont cure deca dick if you are prone but without it your gonna be in BAD SHAPE.

Samson7 is offline Member
    biceps, what do you mean prone to it? Do you mean a history of erectile disfunction?

Thread Information