ROOKIE21 is offline New Member

Question Couple questions here

ok here is whats up i am about to start a cycle it will consist of 6-5mg D-bols for 4 weeks and Test E for 10 weeks 12amps of Test the thing with the Test is that i have 12 so i was going to do 2 shots a week on 2 different days for the 1st 2weeks then do one shot for the rest of the time now i don't have enough of the Test to do 500mg a week so for the 8 final weeks it will only be 250 a week and i am unable to get more at this time lets say that where i am at it is pretty much impossible to get more right now so here are my questions

1. by doing 500mg for the 1st 2weeks and 250mg for the final 8 should i have good results?

2. what exactly should i do for PCT and how much? (the link at the top right of this webpage the stuff they have is one bottle enough)

3. this is my first cycle so any other tips anyone could give me would be great i have done my homework and trying to get a few more answers or tips thanks

Ok i am looking at that website at the top of this page and they have Clomi, Tamox, Letro, LiquiDex are any of these something i should get for the cycle i am talking about and is one bottle of the stuff enough let me know thanks again

fini22 is offline New Member
    yeah i have pretty much the same questions? Someone told me the clomi and tamox? but I am curious if i need the tamox immediately and should start it with my cycle or only if trouble appears? any input from the veterans in here would be great

also on the topic.... what size syringe should i use?

jinos is offline Member
    First of all, you don't have enough test and from what I heard 250 ain't enough. Get more gear. You need 500mg a week of test to see some results and you should get enough for 10 weeks. Post cycle should consist of clomid for at least 21 days, nolva through the whole cycle 20mg ed. and arimidex through the cycle. 23g with 1 1/2" for needles should be fine. Don't start your cycle until you get more gear. You might be wasting it.

I hear what you are saying but like i said where i am at right now i cannot get anymore Test on that note what do some others think? I have seen things on here with people saying that they have got good gains just doing 250 a week and a friend of mine that has done a few cycles said that i will be good on this. But like i said i would like some other answers or tips so please keep them coming

rookie - i think we are in the exact same boat pal. i also have a friend that is getting good gains on 250 a week but everyone on here preaches 500mg a week. So i am kind of torn

i hear ya bro post something if you get any good answers

Thread Information