anabolicstudent is offline New Member

Weird problem,please help!

Guys...I have a peculiar problem...here is the story,
    I had finished a mild cycle of primo,deca ,androil,stanzolol.....4 months later i started a t3 cycle...but this time i did not use pottasium along with it.i was also using accutaine for acne along with this.
    just before i could complete this 6 weeks cycle,i started getting head aches.i blacked out one day after reccuring headaches.i was hospitalized and ther the docs told me that i had a blood clot in my brain and also that i was dehydrated.
    docs have told me not to lift for a year.i am really dissapointed.i wanted to know how much are steroids responsible for this.why did this happen to me and can i use roids again?
    please help bros....i cant find accurate answers.hope i do on this forum!

Defconx3 is offline Member
    Wow, that sounds pretty serious. To be honest, I would try to by upfront with my doctor about this, I think you should ask him. He is bound to know a lot more about your condition then we can gather with in a paragraph. IMO the steroids were not responsible, it was most likely the way you ran it.

Serious shit...

I wouldn't go near accutane especially if taking 17-AA's

anabolicstudent is offline New Member
    i told mydoctor about it but he is unable to tell me clearly.....i have a protein-s defeiciency which is a genetic thing...due to which the blood clotting is greatly effected.can i use roids with this defeiciency?

outlaw55 is offline New Member
    this is scary stuff thanks for your honesty, god bless and good luck

Thread Information