Slipping under is offline New Member

any idea when hooker profiles are comin back....i miss them

When are Hookers profiles comin back ...if ever...i have learned an enormous amount of info from him...

bump

bump

reading some of ur post about ur motives to educate...and i see that u did it for the nookie...i mean money. But u cant lie, you know u did it for your avarice for knowledge.

Whoisdaman is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by hooker
    bump
    lol

I wouldn't have done it here...I have written tons of profiles for free on BB4L, way before I came to AR.

Kato, a member of both sites, told me about the offer to write for $ here, and thats when I came over. Had there been no such offer, I'd still be writing them, but they'd be done at BB4L exclusively (where you can still read 20 or so that I wrote a few years ago).

The offer of being paid for them lets me do it full time. If you see the ones I wrote for BB4L, they are still very good...but not as detailed. I worked on them after work, or on the weekends...the ones I write for AR, are my job, basically. I do it full time.

So the answer is...yes, I'd do it for free, but I would never have even come here, if I were going to be doing it for free. Also, writing for free wouldn't allow me the time or ability to make them as good as possible.....i.e. as good as the ones on AR have been.

Thats not to say that I don't appreciate AR, because I do. But honestly, I would have stayed solely on BB4L (where I'm an admin) if Kato hadn't brought me over to earn some money.

Earning that money, however, has turned into alot more for me, and I hope most of the site's members as well....just because I was brought here for that doesn't mean I stay here for it...I've developed relationships and friends above and beyond my initial impetus for coming here.

CARNIVORE is offline Associate Member
    I'm glad to see u back. Thanks for all the hard work.

Zackb911 is offline Junior Member
    <--- loves Hookers

strippers too!

Thread Information