i'm rick james is offline Junior Member

i need scientific feedback about this thing called D-BOL

it is safe to assume that everyone's body is going to react different to each cycle of roids. (food for feedback) I ran a cycle of D-BOL at 10 mgs a day for 5 weeks for a cycle and got nice results ( i know they were nice not because i saw for myself but i got a lot of compliments on my body and i had beautiful increases in strength in the gym). The sides were nasty. 1st i was constipated, 2nd i had crazy back pains, i could feel the water retention in my face and last but not least i had high blood pressure. Oh not to mention i had insomnia along with restless legs. Keep in mind that i said that i got nice gains on just 10mgs a day for 5 weeks but got all the sides. well would it be safe to assume that if i got all those sides and gains with just 10 mgs that i would see results with 5 mgs a day with a slight decrease in the sides. I also plan to use suston 250 with this next cycle. now before anyone says "you ain't gonna see results with that" keep in mind that what may work for you may not work for me. I would like to hear some feedback

smokethedays is offline Veni, Vedi, Vici.
    Blog Entries
    i think u should get ur self chrcked. all that is irregular with that kind of dose.

nickm748 is offline Associate Member
    I have high bp on 30mg a day. I might stop the dbol , not sure though

smokethedays is offline Veni, Vedi, Vici.
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by nickm748
    I have high bp on 30mg a day. I might stop the dbol, not sure though
    sodium bro. lower it

Quote Originally Posted by smokethedays
    i think u should get ur self chrcked. all that is irregular with that kind of dose.
    that's the thing i got a physical before and during (blood the whole nine) and everything checked out great. that's why i stated that everything does not work the same way for everyone. for this reason i wanted feedback on a dose of 5 mg/day along with sus
    Last edited by i'm rick james; 06-30-2005 at 04:51 PM.

Alpha-Male is offline Senior Member
    well, at the end of my senior year in h.s., i ran 15mg/day for about 6 weeks, and i held hella water...never had any of those other issues, but my bp was up and i got some pretty good headaches during workouts...my diet wasnt all that good...keep that in check and watch the sodium, drink lots of water, and maybe add some adex or nolva at low doses...it would allow you to prob. bump your doses this time round...

AM

Big M is offline Associate Member
    "I´m Rick james", Did you take it all in the morning?

Two4the$$ is offline Senior Member
    NickM, That avatar of yours is a girl on myspace in northern california... she has the MOST unbelievable ass... i just didn't realize it had reached that degree of awesomeness to all. But yeah, BANGIN!

jerseyboy is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by i'm rick james
    that's the thing i got a physical before and during (blood the whole nine) and everything checked out great. that's why i stated that everything does not work the same way for everyone. for this reason i wanted feedback on a dose of 5 mg/day along with sus
    Everything checked out great because you didn't have enough in your system to do anything. I have never heard of anyone getting gains from 10mg a day. If I bother with dbol at all I run 50mg a day and rarely have back pain. Maybe you were training harder than usual. You'd be better off running just the test for 8-10 weeks at 250-500mg.

RA
    RA is offline Grade A Beef
    Just shelf the dbols and run the sus, you will like the results.

Quote Originally Posted by roidattack
    Just shelf the dbols and run the sus, you will like the results.
    you know what i think i will do that the more i research on test i am really seeing that it is the king of the mass builders plus i found that you can keep your gains with proper pct. i like what i've read on test e which is similar to sus in some aspects. please, give feedback on which one you out there prefer and why

Prod is offline Junior Member
    10mg a day?! thats pretty weird dose and surprise you made gains but probably lost them all anyways. But everyone reacts differents, i knew a guy that ran about 80-100mg a day for like 2 months and all he got were nosebleeds, im runing 30mg a day for 4 weeks and i get crazy back pains.

Quote Originally Posted by i'm rick james
    you know what i think i will do that the more i research on test i am really seeing that it is the king of the mass builders plus i found that you can keep your gains with proper pct. i like what i've read on test e which is similar to sus in some aspects. please, give feedback on which one you out there prefer and why
    Test e is a single long acting ester. Sust is a combo of 4 different esters including prop. I prefer enth.

Quote Originally Posted by Prod
    10mg a day?! thats pretty weird dose and surprise you made gains but probably lost them all anyways. But everyone reacts differents, i knew a guy that ran about 80-100mg a day for like 2 months and all he got were nosebleeds, im runing 30mg a day for 4 weeks and i get crazy back pains.
    80-100 mg's a day for 2 months! That's crazy. I hope he has a spare liver and kidneys in the freezer. He's lucky all he got was nosebleeds.

I read that Arnold used to eat pinks like candy.

Thread Information