Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member

sexual difficulty when on testosterone

I know there had been people commenting they had sexual difficulties sometimes when on testosterone or stacks with testosterone. Well in my early cycles I never had problems but lately it seemed like I ran into the same thing.

Well also considering I am on week #18 of a test/deca stack I was getting some nut aches which is not unusual... so instead of nolva, I tried a mid cycle dose of 50 mg clomid and did this 3 days in a row. In spite of being still in middle of a 24 week test/deca cycle, I have definately re-enlargement of the balls, the achyness is gone, cum loads substantially larger and the sex drive returned in full force. This is from only 3 clomid doses! It seems clomid can MOST CERTAINLY get the estrogen out of the nuts and give some very strong stimulation to your balls even in a deca/test cycle.

This seems to add to the old school thinking of using clomid throughout cycles and of course mbarraso always advocates using clomid all thru a cycle. It seems his advice is very sound and good advice because its worked wonders for me... my sexual appetite hasnt been this good for quite some time!! My balls have actually returned almost to normal size and because the cum production increased substantially even my wife commented that I my balls were blue like she aint seen in a couple months.

Moral of this story: Do clomid during cycles. It can help even to do mini-clomid cycles even if not using daily throughout entire cycle. If you have sexual difficulty even with testosterone... then clomid is the answer!!

Benches505 is offline 75% HGH 25% Testosterone
    I've been tossing the idea around in my head all week. I'm going to try doing it like that next run. Should be no need for HCG if it works.

Heracles74 is offline Senior Member
    good info brother, will definitley keep in mind for my next cycle, I have some issues like that on test as well.

Deca for 24 weeks

bigguy20 is offline Associate Member
    i have also heard the same thing from an old bodybuilding buddy of mine. it seems that a lot of the old school stuff is coming back, makes you think about all these new age doses and stacks, i think im gunna give it a go too.. thanks for the post bro.

Money Boss Hustla is offline Retired Moderator
    I personally do not advocate the use of clomid over long periods of time ie)during cycle. For me, I get wicked tracers. Obviously not a good thing. I think it is up to the individual...as is anything we do.

Do you plan using it ED? What are you plans for using it mid cycle?

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Money Boss Hustla
    I personally do not advocate the use of clomid over long periods of time ie)during cycle. For me, I get wicked tracers. Obviously not a good thing. I think it is up to the individual...as is anything we do.

Do you plan using it ED? What are you plans for using it mid cycle?

i would also like to hear the ans to these questions and anybod else who has done this durin cycle.

Two4the$$ is offline Senior Member
    1. Clomid lowers intra-testicular estrogen? Really?

2. It hypertrophies the nutskies?

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TrumanHW
    1. Clomid lowers intra-testicular estrogen? Really?

2. It hypertrophies the nutskies?

Clomid specifically blocks the harshest estrogens from your testicles in a similar way that nolva specifically blocks estrogens from your breast tissues. The place that clomid is best at being an anti-e is most specifically in blocking estrogen from your hypothalmus and your testicles, this has part of what makes clomid one of the best hypothalmus stimulators known to man.

smiler is offline Senior Member
    wow...24 weeks? i thought my 14 weeker might be too long.

QuieTSToRM33 is offline Anabolic Member
    thats interesting .... i might have to try that next cycle

Charged_UP is offline Associate Member
    Thats a long time to take test and i definately think u had deca dick, i have had that and it really sucks. Clomid would be ur best option, im just surprised at its efficiency in only such a short time. I never really advocate taking test for so long though. I think its best done quick and heavy while the deca is used more over a time period such as the one u chose.

Thread Information