jeffsz28 is offline Associate Member

Possible side effect?

i noticed today while in the shower washing off that i have a bump in my groan area . well right between where the hip joins the groan area. its on my right side, kinda like when you have a bad cold and your glands on your throat are swollen and you can feel them. thats what this is like,almost like the vein is pumped up? it doesn't hurt or anything but makes me wonder if its some kind of growth like bitch tits? i was thinking bout taking a pee sample to the doctor since i got my blood checked already and everything is normal.

JasperJ is offline Junior Member
    In the end, you've got to the judge on this one bro. If you're really worried go to a doctor for at least some piece of mind. The people on this board don't have enough info to diagnose it even if some are qualified. Could be gonerrea, who knows. Personally I'd give it a couple more days to go away unless it gets painful or begins to look infected.

Trendkill is offline Associate Member
    im pretty sure those are just on your body man. lymph nodes or something
    i think its natural...unnoo someone back me on this

yeah thats what i think they are but wonder why one side is bigger then the other. i feel no pain when i push on it at all. nah i'm safe with sex so i know it not anything like that.. plus you can't see anything on the skin. thanks guys

USN DV is offline Associate Member
    it could be and infection, the previous post was correct. your lympe nodes should got back down in a few days. Just keep an eye on it.

could it be that i might have pulled a muscle there or something even though it doesn't hurt? its not as big as it was the other day this am.

Charged_UP is offline Associate Member
    See a doctor, dosent sound like u pulled something if it doesnt hurt cus u have nerve receptors on ur muscles for pain and ive seen people on the floor from it. Go and get it checked, do mess around down there, here we offer advice mixed with facts. Take care of ur sht especialy down there with a pro

Thread Information