grabagear is offline Junior Member

Exclamation hows this for my first cycle?

whats up guys and gals? I am 6ft about 185 with a bf of 7.5% two years ago I was 160 with a bf of 12% I have been training hard and am ready for my first cycle.
    500mg per wk of sus 250 for 8 weeks
    then 3 weeks after last sus shot 300mg clomid 1st day
    then 100mg/10 days
    50mg/10 days
    sound good??? I have read about what results I can expect but what do you guys think I will see from your experiences?
    also to equal 500mg a week does it matter if I take two 250mg shots in the same day or for instance one on monday and one on thursday???time of day matter???
    one last question/should I start this cycle now and get bigger when summer is just starting or should I wait until next febuary or march in hopes to see full results when its nice enough out to go without a shirt???
    thanx in advance!!! I dont know where else to turn?...

D3m3nt3d is offline AR's Whore D'Oeuvre
    your cycle is fine although i would add d-bol 30mg/day weeks 1-4 to kickstart your cycle. As far as injecting i would do a mon and thur shot...time of day...hmm ima let someone more experienced handle that part

RAMPAGE is offline Junior Member
    d-bol for first cycle no way man do it the way you said shoot on mon.-thur. anytime and save the d-bol for next cycle ...you should gain a good amount on just that...good luck

D3m3nt3d is offline AR's Whore D'Oeuvre
    Originally posted by RAMPAGE
    d-bol for first cycle no way man do it the way you said shoot on mon.-thur. anytime and save the d-bol for next cycle ...you should gain a good amount on just that...good luck
    Apparently you see a problem with d-bol being in a first cycle?

The Iron Game is offline Retired Moderator
    If you dont wish to use dbol for your first cycle you may try running prop for the first 2 or 3 weeks unless you dont mind waiting a little longer for results to start showing, seems you good to go. As for results everyone will get different things, some more size, others strength. Theres only one way of finding out

RAMPAGE is offline Junior Member
    you gain alot on first cycle usually so why run all that ? then your second cycle has to be more! so just move up gradually and dont be in a rush with results, the test kicks in at 4-5 wks youll love it bro.....save all the other goodies for second one..

EXCESS is offline Retired Moderator
    First, I'd like to say GREAT JOB for putting in the hard work before choosing to do your first cycle. Second, I can't tell you how nice it is to hear that you know what you're talking about. That research is gonna pay off.

Your cycle looks great like it is, although you could add something else if it suits you. Like the guys said, D-bol is an option and I think Deca would be fine in there too. If you decide to just take Sust you can relax knowing that it is still an excellent first cycle.

As far as your question regarding the splitting of the shots, yes, split it into 2 injections. Time of day is a personal opinion. I prefer injecting early so that I can prevent stiffness by walking all day (or even doing cardio afterwards). I think you can start your cycle whenever it suits you. Lots of guys take bulking cycles during the summer - just remember that you might have some water retention.

Welcome to the board, good luck, and keep us updated!

Thread Information