Deal Me In is offline Member

What am I missing about anavar

A few days ago I posted some questions about running anvar with my GH for strength gains.

Several people told me to look into Tbol. After doing some research it seems that there is little difference between var and tbol. The literature seems to say that the only difference is that you might gain a little more weight on tbol.

My question is, for about half the price why would you choose var over tbol. I hope someone can explain this to me because I can't see the reason to spend the extra money on the var.

Thank you for your time.

randy6969 is offline Member
    im on tbol right now and i think that its the best thing ive ever used. and i would take it over anavar any time of the day. unless ur bulked up and trying to get ripped then i would introduce anavar, try anavar tbol stacked together that would a great cycle IMO.

Deal Me In is offline Member
    Randy, thanks for the response. That seems to be the consensus. That tbol is the way to go. Although I wouldn't do two orals at the same time but them I'm rather conservative.

Thanks for the input.

MCMARK is offline Associate Member
    wouldnt recomend 2 orals at once ..pretty haRD ON THE LIVER id think..and if the 2 steriods are some much the same what would be the point anyway >?

SprinterOne is offline Senior Member
    They are not the same. Var has been proven to increase LBM and work as a fat burner. It is harder to put on weight with var, though neither steroid is known for building mass. Also, var will really increase vascularity something I have not heard of tbol doing. Both increase strength over a long steady period but can't say if either one is more effective then the other at this.

ace ventura is offline Member
    I have heard tbol gets less effective after 4-5 weeks. If that would be true then you have a good reason to go with anavar if you're planning to do it for let's say 8-10 weeks..

I'm going to run tbol@50mg/ed for the first 4 weeks and anavar@45mg/ed for the last 8 weeks lined up with PCT. 12 weeks test e cycle.

QuieTSToRM33 is offline Anabolic Member
    i plan on running tbol in my next cycle .... hopefully see what the hype is all about .... gonna have anavar on reserve just in case

Thread Information