Charged_UP is offline Associate Member

Juice dedication work success

I dont know if u guys agree but i notice that if ur in sales, by which i mean a normal job in sales, u get better results. I know that its been shown that if u look good u more likely to succeed financially. Im not saying i myself are anything special, but being a nice 260 and 6' 3" while hold that wieght solidly has helped me a lot in high pressure sales and in interviews. I know confidence is up cus i know that i feel good from training, but its like it commands respect with no effort and greatly helps in sales. I have buddies half my size that are all into crazy fighting styles that would rip me apart cus i dont give fudge for anything like that. All i know is i like it and if u are in some similar situation use it. By the way the gentle giant approach is also a good sales trick.

m16a2 is offline Senior Member
    Not just sales.. this helps you in many regards. I haven't been on for a while now, but continued training has allowed me to seriously solidify my mass. I actually got stronger and more consistant after being off cycles for 6-8 months. Regardless, in the business world, you are taken more seriously if you respect the way you look. If you look like you workout and work hard in the office, they naturally assume that you are serious and you will be held in higher regards. It also helps to be tall, same reason.

It is human psychology, just don't be a dip sh|t at the office, caz' then people will think your a beef cake.

Training also gets you some serious game w the ladies at work. I just realized my potential this weekend, with two of them who share the same office. beautiful.

Charged_UP is offline Associate Member
    In no way have i ever even acted like a dip sht in the office, that would just be stupidity. I know that training is something that a lot of people lack the ability to keep on track with which does command respect from those that dont. Being a dip sht is definately something that i have done when i have been angered for legit reasons, but that is rare. Well its mostly just me driving like an ass. I have not been on anything for roughly 6 months and feel a little less of the psychological effects compared with my test levels being through the roof. I also found that while i have been at least 250 for 4 years i still am the same me in my mind before i ever picked up any vial or bottle. It takes pics or just comments sometimes to make me realise that now i am viewed differently by people. I was a little too large in my opinion at 280 when i was heavily into the gear only 2 yrs ago, but that was just the same as me putting a shirt saying i take juice on. Being big and solid helps with the chicks for sure which is i guess one of the reasons i started to improved myself when i was in my teens. But its also now funny to observe people move quickly out of the way, or step side to side nervously when u are simply walking past to get around u. Its also funny if i get pissed and dont realise the people around me think that im just going to explode. Im naturally calm, so those who know me just pass it off as me just venting. Overall being too big was not for me but i guess "normally acceptably" big does have many benefits and adds to some funny experiences. Now few would guess i was a heavy user which is the key to wise product usage in my opinion.

Thread Information