grendle is offline New Member

Angry scammers, suppliers,WTF?

I got two good 'net sources supervised by Dr.s(?)--and I get good--well, pretty good-product. Problem is, I pay OUT THE A** for it. Now I don't mind parting with a couple x-tra bux for reliable goods--but Damn!--i'M SPENDING 200% OVER OTHER LISTED PRICES!!! Problem is I don't know who to trust. I'm on a very small disability income and brother, I cannot afford to get ripped off even once. This is all tied into my physical rehab and medical treatment--isn't there ANY guide lines a person can follow to avoid the dirt bags? I can't ask outright--and anybody who offers a source is immediatly suspect--it's like a no-win situation all the way 'round. This is my future health I'm trying to get back. My accident f'd me up worse than you can imagine, but I'm getting better with each cycle and phys. ther. cycle.Problem is--I'm runnin' outta dough. What's the solution?

abstrack is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    dont know...Dont ask for a source though
    abstrack@protonmail.com

Gaucho77 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by abstrack
    dont know...Dont ask for a source though
    Ouch. The cold truth.

grendle is offline New Member
    Oh I got that--I'm just seeing this as like a catch 22--can't ask, and if it's offered it's suspect. And I really feel uncomfortable w/those guys that say "send a W. Union to Mister X care of Prague and you'll hear from us in 2 to 46 weeks"--I think I'll just stick w/the folks I got--they're reliable and sometimes it's worth it to pay a little x-tra for piece of mind. Plus they run the whole blood work angle and it just seems safer.

Tazwell is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by grendle
    Oh I got that--I'm just seeing this as like a catch 22--can't ask, and if it's offered it's suspect. And I really feel uncomfortable w/those guys that say "send a W. Union to Mister X care of Prague and you'll hear from us in 2 to 46 weeks"--.
    bro,
    just like you don't trust those sources, nobody hear has a reason to trust you, and possiblly put themselves at risk by admitting they know, or are sources..

you only joined in may. stick around a while, learn, give advise, bulshit with people, get to know the ropes, whatever,

ninthprince22 is offline Associate Member
    or you could do it this way... its a lil dangerous... but, you could... just i dont know... but i think this is to much to ask for especially since your tight on $$$.... but maybe you could try to do it without roids and train hard and keep a good diet.. but damn, who does that now-a-days????

VENICE BEACH is offline New Member
    I remember when I was first looking into using.
    Seriously investigated a legit medical source outta the Bahamas.

Blood work done by US doctors who would diagnose me with a low testoterone level!; you know the deal. Reputable (we xchanged phone calls and they even spoke to my mom lol) but pricey as hell like ur med supplier.

I feel for ya being on disability. All I will say is there are cheap and honest alternatives out there.

Thread Information