TESTOSTERONE PROPIONAte!!!!!

TESTOSTERONE PROPIONAte will increase the igf-1 levels and new fibers will be added to my muscles???????? i am taking 400 mg weekly plsu 300 mg deca weekly!!!!!!!1

Charged_UP is offline Associate Member
    I have no idea what ur on about with ur question on propinate. It is simply a quick acting form of test that should be taken about 50-100mgs ever other day. I is nice cus it has the tendency to store less water and harden u up a little but just like any other test it will give u side effects. 300 of the deca isnt bad but i like to not think of my cycles in terms of weeks and organize it based on the calander just cus ur used to thinking in weeks. I would do it every 5 days. Steriods only increase the size of the muscle fibers that u genetically were predetermined to have, so go get some growth if u want to build any new tissue.

but prop gives less side effects then sustinol and testevirone or test e ! if side became a problem within 3 day its out of your system!!!!!!! its very safe and deca is very safe too

j martini is offline Member
    High testosterone levels will increase igf1 levels but nowhere near the levels that igf1 injected itself will.

is there an injectable igf-1 ??????

j martini is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by arnold_of_malta
    is there an injectable igf-1 ??????
    Oh yeah! You will have to work out how and where to obtain it yourself though.

chris2wire is offline Member
    THeres many injectable igf1's, much better than oral. In fact, the oral is a scam all together.

from where can i buy real injectable igf-1 and is it danagers has it got side effects????????

chris2wire is offline Member
    We cant give sources... Just look around in the IGF section, people mention names here and there...

There arent many dangers with igf-1, and no pct needed.

Nicky B is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by chris2wire
    THeres many injectable igf1's, much better than oral. In fact, the oral is a scam all together.
    The real oral igf-1 does work there are 2 journal threads in the gh, igf-1 forum. But I think people will stick with the injectable.

gypsy3034 is offline Junior Member
    i am sure u can get igf in malta

Thread Information