Thread: Tren and EQ?

nathanlgd is offline Associate Member

Tren and EQ?

I've built up a half decent amount of knowledge of steroids over the past 3 or 4 months but one thing thats been bugging me is I keep seeing people posting about or using EQ and/or Tren - I can't work out what these are short for other than a guess at EQ being Eqipoise?
    Can someone just tell me what the compounds are and run me through their individual properties - positive and negative.
    Thanks

Charged_UP is offline Associate Member
    EQ\Equapoise aka boldanon undeconate (sorry if my spelling is a little off)
    This is a great substance which in recent years is available in worth while doseages. u need at least 400 per week, it is very mild and is compared to having only slightly higher side effects than deca . I like it for quality mass that u keep if u do it right, however my appetite goes crazy so its also a good bulker

Trem or Trembolan Acetate is a short acting substance that is either made by urself from pellet form originally to be implanted in cows, but can be bought made. It is excellent for strength and hardness for it has very limited conversion to estrogen. It is very androgenic though. Personally i love it with winny

Next time look at the drug profiles bro

nathanlgd is offline Associate Member
    Ok cheers
    I tried checking out what they were on steroid .com but I was unsure of the abbreviation.

Charged_UP is offline Associate Member
    sometimes they list them under thier chemical names, also some cases the name is listen under the original name that they patented it. so u kind of just have to pick it up. Also when it spanish it might just have like an "a" added to the end of it

Originally for example EQ was called Ganabol and was available in a 50ml bottle but was only 50mgs per shot.

Trem used to be ordered simple through animal feed catalogs so people would create oil with kits available to use or use DMSO which increases the absorbtion of everything through topical use, so they would mix the crushed pellets with the liquid DMSO and smear it all over their bodies. But then u smell like garlic and also have the potential to absorb bacteria hanging out on ur clothes or the gym equipment.

weird stuff that people will do

QuieTSToRM33 is offline Anabolic Member
    Tren .... Trenbolone .... comes in Acetate, Enanthate , etc...

EQ .... Equipoise .... boldenone undecyclenate

QuieTSToRM33 is offline Anabolic Member
    now u can do the rest of the research .... no reason y u shouldnt be able to find info on these substances

USN DV is offline Associate Member
    you can also try finaplix for tren

Thread Information