Thread: SDI Labs

Aussieadam is offline New Member

SDI Labs

Can anyone help me, i stumbled across www.legalsteroids.com looks promising just wanted to know if its as you americans say "the real m'coy". It promotes the SDI Labs products. Has any one tried this stuff or had any de****gs with this product,company. Im in Australia so by the time i pay US dollars im up for big money so i dont want to get ripped off

jinos is offline Member
    Don't put a single penny into that crap. That is the biggest BS company. Get the real gear. SDI,HC muscle,Impact,etc. Thay all suck compared to AS.

Dont worry about replying guys i just checked out previous threads , ohhhh i cant believe the rip off stories, man whoever is the Marketing Guru behined SDI labs should run for president cause if i didnt ask this question i would have blown nearly $700.00 of my aussie hard earned dollars. They had me believing their shit for a while there

thanks jinos, hey might be a dumb question but what do you mean by " Thay all suck compared to AS." What is AS

robkesl is offline Senior Member
    they just dont suck, they just dont work. their not anything, i wonder what they actually put in them, vit. c?

jinos is offline Member
    Anabolic steroids . Real gear.

MER
    MER is offline Member
    SDI labs has been around forever. They are salesmen and the buck stops there. Don't bother with them.

In Australia ther is just soooo much fake around its not funny, must be the same in the States or is it different

nomore1324 is offline Associate Member
    no thats mental. SDI does not sell gear... o sorry i didnt see your not until now. anyway Aussie SDI sucks ass they are skilled writers though i will tell you that. Dont buy into there crap though you wont gain anything dont pay 90$ for a bottle of placebo. "Do oyu want to be the hugest guy in the gym,???? With our new and improved Dbol when it comes down to it no guy in the gym, or weight for that matter, could kick your ass!" what a load of crap this is a real quote as close to as i remember it readinbg out of their catalog. rediculous. I hate SDI labs they are just out for dough and never helped anyone improve their BB lifestyle

Thread Information