grendle is offline New Member

Question Strength gains ONLY-- I must know!

Will a combo of oral winstrol and halotestin produce any real strength gains WITHOUT major size increase? I've read power lifters use certain combos/stacks to gain strength but still meet weight requirements. Thanx

Also--by the way--how the hell can I beat this water weight gain??? I bloat like a fat b*st*rd and my obliques ( love handles) are gettin wider than my shoulders seems like.Swollen ankles bloated fat belly--crap man, it sux.

Billy_Bathgate is offline AR Vet / Retired
    id stay away from the winstrol , halo is good stuff

but really id rather do prop and tren ace myself

the way your weight will change will reflect more of your diet and training methods anyways though

Can't get tren from my folks--but I have been warned off winstrol before--liver probs I think--I do what most of you hard guys would consider low dose cycles--I'm trying to recover from a motorcycle wreck that left me a little paralyzed and I lost 50 lbs of muscle mass. My "body-building" days are over--now I'm "body re-building"--thanx for the input.

BlInDsIdE is offline "ARs Most Dangerous Member"
    idk about using winny and halo in the same stack, that would be hella hard on ur liver

My liver is my main worry--back years ago before I got big and cocky I had a pretty serious drinking career going-haven't had a drop in 5 yrs now but I still worry. How is Anadrol (oxymethalone) on the liver?

I-WISH-A-MF-WOULD is offline Associate Member
    I'm sure someone will correct me if I'm wrong but oral winny is mild on the liver HOWEVER most vets discourage taking two orals of ANY KIND at the same time. Anadrol and Halo are some of the hardest gear for the liver. Winny & Anvar are easy on it. You can make your own Tren also bro. Save a butt load of money.

I'm goin' to the kitchen and check out tren

Nicky B is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by grendle
    My liver is my main worry--back years ago before I got big and cocky I had a pretty serious drinking career going-haven't had a drop in 5 yrs now but I still worry. How is Anadrol (oxymethalone) on the liver?
    Drol is not what you are looking for. Some have gained 1pound a day for first 2weeks. And thats muscle 80% of gains from drol is all water weight.

Whoisdaman is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Nicky B
    Drol is not what you are looking for. Some have gained 1pound a day for first 2weeks. And thats muscle 80% of gains from drol is all water weight.
    Not only that, but it is horrible on your liver... which is his main concern.

I'd def look into tren

Thread Information