bigsupplyeu is offline Banned

2 Tips for First Time Injectors

Hello fellow AR viewers and bodybuilding gods. Lets just get to it. I see alot of people asking about first time injections and about how it hurts and they get scared and what not. Well theres good news if you're scared of the pain.

1. Take a nice hot shower to loosen up the muscles underneath your skin.
    2. Ice down the injection spot for about 3-5 minutes, it will feel numb if you rub your fingers over it (temporarily making the epidermal nerves not function as well).

Now get your syringe ready for injection (I use 20ga to draw up the juice, and 25ga to inject). You wont feel it go in whatsoever and it will slide right in. Perhaps the only thing you will feel is a little bit of a sting (very minimal) as it penetrates deeper into the muscle. Now dont forget to aspirate , you dont want to inject the gear into a vein. Enjoy your first prick!

Be Safe & God Bless

proboy1 is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bigsupplyeu
    Hello fellow AR viewers and bodybuilding gods. Lets just get to it. I see alot of people asking about first time injections and about how it hurts and they get scared and what not. Well theres good news if you're scared of the pain.

1. Take a nice hot shower to loosen up the muscles underneath your skin.
    2. Ice down the injection spot for about 3-5 minutes, it will feel numb if you rub your fingers over it (temporarily making the epidermal nerves not function as well).

Now get your syringe ready for injection (I use 20ga to draw up the juice, and 25ga to inject). You wont feel it go in whatsoever and it will slide right in. Perhaps the only thing you will feel is a little bit of a sting (very minimal) as it penetrates deeper into the muscle. Now dont forget to aspirate , you dont want to inject the gear into a vein. Enjoy your first prick!

Be Safe & God Bless

Good post bro.

Big2k is offline New Member
    i shoot test cypionate into my delt with a 1 in 22 g is that ok.... i usually just have my boy slap it first to numb it shower first helps

yea whatever ga u wanna use is fine, im just giving 2 tips for people that are afraid of the pain.

lucabratzi is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Big2k
    i shoot test cypionate into my delt with a 1 in 22 g is that ok.... i usually just have my boy slap it first to numb it shower first helps
    yeah that size is fine,

devil1 is offline Jacked Jarhead
    take a hot shower to loosen up the muscle then put ice on it wouldnt that firm up the muscle again bro?

just jokin bro, good post.

if u leave it on long enuff to firm the muscles underneath again then yes. but a short exposure to ice will not

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    Heating up the juice in the amp is also a good tip. It makes the juice easier to draw up and inject into the muscle.

Am I right in saying, when you ice an area such as the glute you prevent capillaries from functioning to their full potential. The blood flow is restricted due to the temprature. Surely this would effect absorbtion of the AS if the area is iced proir to the injection of the AS.

temp goes back to normal rather quickly. thats why u gotta shoot it right after u take off ice.

Thread Information