nathanlgd is offline Associate Member

Headaches - can anyone help me out?

Right, I'm a pretty healthy, fit young person that very rarely gets headaches or ill in any way. I don't drink very much at all and I don't smoke. I'm 22 years old, 5'10'' 185lb 12% body fat (at a guess).
    Now, I've never had any headaches whilst training in the past but one the first day of a recent Superdrol cycle I experienced a massive headache whilst on the bench/smith machine. I was breathing ok and had eaten and drank just as normal all day. I sat down for 10 minutes and the headache reduced quit alot. So I got back on the bench and tried to puch out my 3rd set and had to stop part way through after getting another nasty headache. I called it a day after this and went home. The headache reduced it-self again but stayed with me. The next day I could still feel the pain but only slightly, my head just felt a little funny. I managed to train ok that day. The next day was leg day but I wanted to fit some chest in to make up for the poor work out two days previous. I'm not sure if I could still feel the headache or not on this day. Anyway, I got on the bench and started to push out my reps and back came the headache!! After this day I started taking Hawthorne Berry extract at around 1500mg a day after someone recommended I tried them. I think this helped but it didn't block out the headaches totaly. A week or so past and I continued to use the Hawthorne berry and started training a little lighter. This resulted in no headaches. During the final 2 weeks of my superdrol cycle I was still taking the HB but I also added a small dose of aspirin pre workout. This seemed to work perfectly as I could take full advantage of my strength gains from the superdrol and I was lifting more than I ever had with no problems. I was very please
    Since then I have been doing PCT and training without a problem and without using HB and/or aspirin. But, last week, during the 3rd week of PCT I experienced another headache very similar to the one on the first day of the superdrol cycle. The day after I could feel the headache again - although greatly reduced I could feel that my head was some what hazy. A few days passed and I was ok but then on chest day again I started to feel the headache coming on but stopped training before it could worsen.
    I only seem to get this headaches whilst laying on my back - i.e. on the bench press. I also noticed that a few days after these headache attacks my face seemed a little flushed, a little red maybe. I've also experienced very similar but milder headachey pains when I ejeculate.
    Anyone any ideas?
    In a month I want to start a Test E cycle so I really don't want to be spoiling the time that I'm using the Test.
    Thanks

coachj0233 is offline Junior Member
    with anadrol you are gonna get headaches quite often. i always take 2 ibuprofren(sp?) before my workouts while on cycle. i wanna say the headaches are from your BP rising but im not totally sure.

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    this could be from dehydration?

Heracles74 is offline Senior Member
    go see a doctor if you are that concerned... there are plenty of good medications out there to treat headaches... be warned though , a lot are anti-depressives.

Hans is offline Associate Member
    visit clusterheaches.com and take a survey...there is tons of info on this site about all types of headaches including treatments

Thanks for the replys, I'll try that web site.
    The steroid I was using wasn't Anadrol but Superdrol - although I think its made from Anadrol but it is very different to Anadrol.

That address doesn't work...

Thread Information