oldandgrim is offline Associate Member

Your opinion on my winter stack

I have put together my own stack with the gear I now works for me, please take a look and let me now what you think. I intend to start this in November has it will take me a little time to get it together due to living in the UK.

My stats are:

Male; 40 years of age
    98kg in weight
    17% body fat at the moment

Next stack 13 week duration

Week One

Anadrol
    • 100mg per day for 5 weeks
    Nolvadex 20mg per day

Dianabol (8 Weeks start on the 4th week of stack)
    • Start on 25mg per day building up to 50mg per day then after 6th week two week gradual come down
    • Nolvadex 20mg per day

Testosterone Enanthate (6 weeks start on 4th week with Dianabol)
    • 300mg per week 0ver 6 weeks
    • Nolvadex 20mg per day

Pregnyl / Human chorionic gonadotrophin (HCG )

• 5000iu to be taken on the 6th – 12th and 1 week after the course end followed by a further 5000iu a week later

HGH
    • This will be run throughout the course at my required dosage determined by blood test every 3 days.

Calorie intake will be in the range of 4 – 5000 per day being taken in by eating every two hours made up of 60% protein 25% carbs and 15% fats
    Last edited by oldandgrim; 07-03-2005 at 11:37 AM.

duke911 is offline Junior Member
    Just wondering why test is only for 6 weeks and only at 300 mgs? Why not run the test throughout the entire cycle? Just curious, i'm new here, thanks

stocky121 is offline VET~ Recognized Staff Winner - $100
    wow bro doing 5 week's of a-bomb's and then 8 week's of d/boll

i hope you got a spare liver waiting for you

I know it seems a bit heavy on liver. But I drink loads of water with Dandelion and Milk thistle. + I take milk thistle tabs as well all the vits in high doses Vit E, B, C and all the minerals. Seems to work well for my liver and reduces most side effects.

Quote Originally Posted by oldandgrim
    I know it seems a bit heavy on liver. But I drink loads of water with Dandelion and Milk thistle. + I take milk thistle tabs as well all the vits in high doses Vit E, B, C and all the minerals. Seems to work well for my liver and reduces most side effects.
    do you get your liver value's checked after cycle ??

no never done that, But i only stack once a year so liver gets time to recover

no never done that, But i only stack once a year so liver gets time to recover

if you are going to run this i would get them checked after bro from your doc

but IMO i would just run the a bomb's and leave the d-boll out

JiGGaMaN is offline Banned
    get your liver checked if you're getting blood tests anyways.

ODC0717 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by stocky121
    wow bro doing 5 week's of a-bomb's and then 8 week's of d/boll

i hope you got a spare liver waiting for you
    I'm with this cat on this issue. I must seriously advise you against a 13 week oral cycle. Let me say this again A 13 WEEK ORAL CYCLE IS A NO NO! I don't care if it works for you, let me tell you another thing that works for you...going on dialaysis because your liver went out. Look I'm glad that you drink plenty of water and take supps to help cleanse the liver, but to me this is not a responsible cycle this is a cycle for someone who hasn't cycled correctly or dosen't know much about cycling. Why test for only 6 weeks? Do you not like your libido or are you trying to not have sex while your on? Also with the dose you told us you are going to take it dosen't look like it's gonna do much more then shut down your natual test production. The scarry thing for me is that you said you put this cycle together because you know what works for you. This leadsme to beliver one of two things...

1)You've done this cycle before and got results from it so you're thinking of doing it again in hopes that you can recreate the same gains you got from it the first time. Let me say...WRONG.

2)You've used dbol and anadrol in seperate cycles (hopefully along side with test) and got good results so you think that if you use both orals together that it will create some super growth or something. Let me say again...WRONG.

Or there is a third possibility...You heard from your freinds that this is the cycle to end all cycles and you will get f ucking HUGE if you do this. That might be true but, from where I am reading you're mixing a concoction for some serioud water bloat and a nice pair of 36DD tities!

No flame intended bro, but I really think that you sould rethink your cycle and do a lot more research before you go a head with a cycle like this.

_ODC

PM me if you need some help, or PM someone, that's why were're here.

Quote Originally Posted by stocky121
    if you are going to run this i would get them checked after bro from your doc

but IMO i would just run the a bomb's and leave the d-boll out

Cheers Bro, never run this before so will see what every ones opinion is and if the opinion goes that way I will only do bombs

speedtraining is offline Senior Member
    why not just run the test E at 500 and the dbol ?

Quote Originally Posted by ODC0717
    I'm with this cat on this issue. I must seriously advise you against a 13 week oral cycle. Let me say this again A 13 WEEK ORAL CYCLE IS A NO NO! I don't care if it works for you, let me tell you another thing that works for you...going on dialaysis because your liver went out. Look I'm glad that you drink plenty of water and take supps to help cleanse the liver, but to me this is not a responsible cycle this is a cycle for someone who hasn't cycled correctly or dosen't know much about cycling. Why test for only 6 weeks? Do you not like your libido or are you trying to not have sex while your on? Also with the dose you told us you are going to take it dosen't look like it's gonna do much more then shut down your natual test production. The scarry thing for me is that you said you put this cycle together because you know what works for you. This leadsme to beliver one of two things...

1)You've done this cycle before and got results from it so you're thinking of doing it again in hopes that you can recreate the same gains you got from it the first time. Let me say...WRONG.

2)You've used dbol and anadrol in seperate cycles (hopefully along side with test) and got good results so you think that if you use both orals together that it will create some super growth or something. Let me say again...WRONG.

Or there is a third possibility...You heard from your freinds that this is the cycle to end all cycles and you will get f ucking HUGE if you do this. That might be true but, from where I am reading you're mixing a concoction for some serioud water bloat and a nice pair of 36DD tities!

No flame intended bro, but I really think that you sould rethink your cycle and do a lot more research before you go a head with a cycle like this.

_ODC

PM me if you need some help, or PM someone, that's why were're here.

That’s the sort of help am looking for. I have done both in separate stacks with test and winne but never together and not for 13 weeks, only done bombs for 6 weeks in past before completing with winne.

Looking to grow, so put this together but if it’s wrong then it’s wrong I will change it.

Is there a home test kit for liver values? I live in UK and the dock don’t like body builders on gear.

All help is most welcome, I have stacked 4 times in 3 years and read a lot of info on net and in books, but still a novice

ODC0717 is offline Anabolic Member
    What other steroids have you used in the past. If you're looking for size there are stacks you can put together to help accomplish this with the use of one oral. Allbeit that you will more then likely be using two injectables, if you use longer esters you'll only have to shoot once or twice a weeks. If size is what you're looking for then why not keep it simple. Good 'ol test enth or cyp, deca and dbol . Check it out, I know it's not like your old cycle but this sis what I'd opt for if you're not concerned about bloat...

500mg test enth or cyp weeks 1-12 (250mg e3d)
    400mg deca weeks 1-10 (200mg e3d)
    40-50mg dbol ed weeks 1-4

You can shoot deca once a week because of how long it takes to get into your system, but I prefer to shoot all my injectables on the same day, it just makesit easier for me.

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    That’s the sort of help am looking for. I have done both in separate stacks with test and winne but never together and not for 13 weeks, only done bombs for 6 weeks in past before completing with winne.

Looking to grow, so put this together but if it’s wrong then it’s wrong I will change it.

Is there a home test kit for liver values? I live in UK and the dock don’t like body builders on gear.

All help is most welcome, I have stacked 4 times in 3 years and read a lot of info on net and in books, but still a novice

if you want your liver values done dont bother with the doc mate just go to your nearest needle exchange,they will do your blood test for you and get everythin checked,they do mine for me they are good people down there,no worries!

Quote Originally Posted by booz
    if you want your liver values done dont bother with the doc mate just go to your nearest needle exchange,they will do your blood test for you and get everythin checked,they do mine for me they are good people down there,no worries!

Thanks for that Mate, never been to needle exchange but do now where it is. Always paid for my pins in bulk from the net. same site i get my gear. Sounds like i should pay them a visit

Thanks

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    yes ive never paid for plastics or pins they will sort it mate,only problem is the poxy scag heads you might find in there,scum mate!

That why i never go. just thought i would be classed the same as smack heads. maybe i am being a snop. would make sence to get me liver values checked.

Question:
    what would you recomend for a winter stack, you nowing what we can get in the UK?
    will understand if you dont wish to tell me.

Cheers

bor
    bor is offline D-bol Poppin'
    Cheers Bro, never run this before so will see what every ones opinion is and if the opinion goes that way I will only do bombs
    Didn't you say that you're running this because you know it works for you and you ran it before?

And bro, get some real liver protectants, like LIV52, milk thistle ain't gonna do sh!t for ya on cycle, especially the one you're planning to do!

hellapimpin is offline Anabolic Member
    in my opinion...start test in week 1 with the abombs and stop using abombs after 4th week. then continute using test for duration of cycle without dbol .

Thread Information