speedtraining is offline Senior Member

Next Cycle Check it Out

1-8 Test Prop 150mg ED
    1-4 Dbol 30 mg's
    PCT ect.

My question is I want to run winny to maintain cutness how should I implement that into the cycle? Also how much more effective is anadrol then dbol? Thanks.

Speed.

JuicyJim is offline Junior Member
    personally i would run the test 10-12 weeks for optimum results, if you do that then start the winny on week 9 and run it for 6 weeks, that will help you turn that mass into a more cut/vascular look and harden your bloated muscles.

QuieTSToRM33 is offline Anabolic Member
    u could run the winny alongside the prop ... 3-8

whats would be a good dosage of winny? I've never ran it before do you think I will come into a problem with dry joints...?

ODC0717 is offline Anabolic Member
    From what I've heard/read 50mg is the "optimal" dose for about 5 weeks minimum, I'd run it for 6 becuase it's so mild. Personally, I hate anadrol . Stick with dbol unless you like getting bloated with water then loosing the majority of it come the end of your cycle. I'd front end load you cycle with the winny for 5-6 weeks. I would also run the prop for 10 weeks minimum. JMO though.

_ODC

Quote Originally Posted by ODC0717
    From what I've heard/read 50mg is the "optimal" dose for about 5 weeks minimum, I'd run it for 6 becuase it's so mild. Personally, I hate anadrol . Stick with dbol unless you like getting bloated with water then loosing the majority of it come the end of your cycle. I'd front end load you cycle with the winny for 5-6 weeks. I would also run the prop for 10 weeks minimum. JMO though.

_ODC
    Will winny cut the bloat from the test and dbol?

Equalizer is offline New Member
    use some arimdex if you are worried about bloat and watch sodium intake.

ODC0717 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by speedtraining
    Will winny cut the bloat from the test and dbol?
    No it won't. Winny is not able to convert into estrogen. This is why people use it when they are trying to get cut for a show or summer or whatever. If you're lean enough you could take the winny at the end of your cycle and ditch the dbol all together. Personally I don't like taking two orals in one cycle unless one of them is anavar as it's pretty much the most mild oral next to test undec and primo acetate. I would reccomend taking some nolva throughout the cycle if you decide to use the dbol with the winny, as this is the only way to keep bloat down when taking dbol or anadrol for that matter. Hope this helps ya out. One more thing, and I could be wrong but I believe that the dry joints from the winny won't be a problem if you take it for 4-5 weeks. From what I've read the dry joints to come into play until week six. Maybe sooner depending on what dose you're using. Run a search on it and you'll find it.

_ODC

duke911 is offline Junior Member
    let us know what you decide on. very interested. thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ODC0717
    No it won't. Winny is not able to convert into estrogen. This is why people use it when they are trying to get cut for a show or summer or whatever. If you're lean enough you could take the winny at the end of your cycle and ditch the dbol all together. Personally I don't like taking two orals in one cycle unless one of them is anavar as it's pretty much the most mild oral next to test undec and primo acetate. I would reccomend taking some nolva throughout the cycle if you decide to use the dbol with the winny, as this is the only way to keep bloat down when taking dbol or anadrol for that matter. Hope this helps ya out. One more thing, and I could be wrong but I believe that the dry joints from the winny won't be a problem if you take it for 4-5 weeks. From what I've read the dry joints to come into play until week six. Maybe sooner depending on what dose you're using. Run a search on it and you'll find it.

_ODC
    let me clarify i'm using contemplating using windstrol depot injectable form..I hear it is more potent that the winstrol tabs.....ill probably just run the windstrol 4-8.. now lastly how long does it take windstrol to activate and begin to feel the effects? thanks bros

Thread Information