D7M
    D7M is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer (RETIRED)
    Blog Entries

myostatin blockers?

anyone know if those so-called myostatin blockers actually work?

JuicyJim is offline Junior Member
    there is a lot of shit floating around about this here is some of what i've heard....maybe true, maybe not you decide

1)Ronnie coleman supposedly uses a myostatin blocker, that's what helped him gain those 40lbs the last few years.......could be true

There already available through corrupt doctors but are EXTREMELY hard to find and expensive........once again could be true have no idea.

3) some doctors claim anybody saying they taken a myostatin blocker is lying because they've only been tested on rats..........humm???? dunno

4) and yes to answner your question THEY WORK, atleast on rats(that we know, humans could have already used it, ie ronnie coleman, but nobody has spoken up) , if used on humans it's believed it would replace steriods and hgh, it would basically make something like Test Entante seem like protein powder.

lucabratzi is offline Anabolic Member
    what are mystatin blockers?

chris2wire is offline Member
    Actually I have a feeling this guy is referring to commonly available myostatin blockers, such as Myoblast, that run about $40.

In that case, no. They are a complete scam. Expect to pay $1200-$2000 for the real thing, which Im sure can be found with the right sources...

Heres the catch... People with no myostatin DO NOT HAVE AN ADVANTAGE over people like us. Instead of gaining muscle over life they isntead gain it right away, all at once. They stop eventually, run out growth cells, and most important repair cells, and their muscles will deflate like balloons eventually.

It all just seems lame.

LD_18 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by lucabratzi
    what are mystatin blockers?
    Simply Amazing.. You guys have to look at this...wow
    this is the only thread i found bout it, but i know there is more

lucabratzi is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by LD_18
    Simply Amazing.. You guys have to look at this...wow
    this is the only thread i found bout it, but i know there is more
    thanks. good read.

Squatman51 is offline Senior Member
    myostatin blockers are in the same category as synthol...

Quote Originally Posted by Squatman51
    Althoguh they are cheating like synthol, much more cheating than AAS, at least they produce real muscle. Synthol procudes no muscle, only inflation.

Defconx3 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Squatman51
    Sorry, but I have to disagree. Synthol simply is an oil solution injected into a particular muscle that you wish to make "look bigger", but it is a generally accepted fact that the oil inside of the muscle will not benefit the strength of it. However, with myostatin blockers, the muscles produced would be just as strong as they looked. It couldn't really be put in the same catagory as anything, as there is nothing quite like it yet. The closest thing that I would relate it to is IGF-1.

Dark Bird is offline Associate Member
    Myostatin inhibitors. It was tested on rats and it did work but invloved injecting something into specific muscles in the rats to turn off myostatin in the specific muscles. Myostatin is what tells our muscles to stop growing. Well the rats did grow to gargantuam purportions but this has never actually been tested on humans. Anything out there claiming to block myostatin is more than likely bogus. Correct me if im wrong but these so called "mystatin blockers" for sale today are taken in orally. However, Myostatin inhibitors for humans could become a reality in the future. What would happen is you would go to the doctor, the specific muscle that needed to be enhanced would be injected. And then some time later you would go back to the doctor and he would again inject the muscle with something that would turn the myostatin back on in that muscle.

fhorst is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Bird
    What would happen is you would go to the doctor, the specific muscle that needed to be enhanced would be injected. And then some time later you would go back to the doctor and he would again inject the muscle with something that would turn the myostatin back on in that muscle.
    True bro, true....

But there are a hell of a lot muscles to inject

Dark Bird is offline Associate Member
    Yes there are. Thats why this might not work for those trying to expand on all muscles. Who knows though, Maybey it might be worth all those injections? The good thing about the whole myostatin deal is, once you do it once you just wait until the desired muscle growth is reached and then you turn the myostatin back on. At that point your down with it, no post cycle therapy , no having to worry about getting off and losing gains. The gains would be relatively permanant. So yeah you would be litereally a pin cushion but once its done its done. But of course all of what im saying is theory, this stuff is all new and it will probally be awhile before we can even think about using it. Still a very cool idea though, and if it works yes it will make steroids seem like protein powder.

If youre like me youll inject just your upper body and just work your lower body naturally.

Even if it were EVERY muscle, thats not that bad considering some people (like myself) inject prop every day. Im coming up on my 70th injection day in a row.

ward065 is offline Member
    i can never figure out why so many guys inject prop every day when you can do cyponate/ enathate every 4 days or so...much less painful

ajfina is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ward065
    i can never figure out why so many guys inject prop every day when you can do cyponate/ enathate every 4 days or so...much less painful
    buddy don't say that again please, try to find some info of the diferents between cyp,enanth,and prop, I totally sure u never say this again

buy anabolics 2004 or 05
    Last edited by ajfina; 07-04-2005 at 08:26 PM.

The Baron is offline Fourth Koala of the Apocalypse
    If myostatin blockers can ever be produced cheaply, they will revolutionize what we are doing. Gear as we know it will be like a club compared to an M-14 next to MBs. Someone WILL meet the demand for this stuff sooner or later if it can be done economically...

IronFreakX is offline Banned
    fvck no imagine all the fvcking stretch marks!!

nomore1324 is offline Associate Member
    myostatin blockers just seem to good to be true can anyone dig up a thread on any board with a study done on a man that used them. i think a lot of guys including mytself would like to see the transformation with documented progression of this insane growth...

Thread Information