speedtraining is offline Senior Member

What are these drugs

Trenbolone Acetate <---- is that Fina?
    Trenbolone Enanthate <---???

I thought Tren and Fina were differnt things...and as far as tren ethanate can some one explain thanks.

tonytone is offline Anabolic Member
    tren a is fina.....fina is the name of the acutal cattle implant that is converted into injectable form

stocky121 is offline VET~ Recognized Staff Winner - $100
    tren a is fina and tren e is a long acting version of this so you only need to inject twice per week

ODC0717 is offline Anabolic Member
    Trenbolone acetate is tren acetate. Finaplix is a cattle implant that contains 20mg of tren per pellet. So to answer your question yes, tren and fina are the same. Tren enanthate is the same thing as tren acetate but with the enanthate ester attached instead of the acetate. It's kinda like test propinate and test enanthate. Same thing just different esters. So you can either use the acetate ester and make a 8-10 week cycle or you can use the enanthate ester and make a longer cycle with less frequent injections. Just a side not, it it not reccomended that you run and form of trenbolone for longer then 10 weeks.

Tren is put in cows? What is it used for just makes them grow?

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by speedtraining
    Tren is put in cows? What is it used for just makes them grow?
    If tren is used in cows, then when I eat a steak,am I getting a dose of Tren???? JK

BG
    And to answer your question seriously, yes the cows will yeild more, leaner beef which means more $$$$ for the farmers.

Charged_UP is offline Associate Member
    just beware of the pellets that u get. Some companies have placed small amounts of estrogen into the mix to prevent body builders from using the product cus it was so easy to get at one point. I have always just managed to find one already made from canadain source called Finaplix with a silverish lable, which came in a 30cc bottle if i remember at 75mgs. Im sure i can cook it up myself, but thats just something i am not comfortable with, and y mess with what worked.

Look for this "article" called "The many faces of tren " on this site somewhere ....it's pedestrian, and kind of stupid, but basically defines all of the different names for Tren.

how long does tren ace (fast acting) stay in your system and what dosage is it usually run at thanks bros

BG
    Hooker when are the profiles coming back , soon!!

Sorry....I've done my part, regarding the profiles. It's in System_Admin's hands.

how long does tren ace (fast acting) stay in your system and what dosage is it usually run at thanks bros

bump

Whoisdaman is offline Senior Member

bump
    It's out of your system in around 3 days, should be run ED or EOD... ED is best.

Dosages are 50-75mg ed for beginners, 100-125mg ed for advanced. Just double those for EOD dosages.

The Baron is offline Fourth Koala of the Apocalypse
    Watch your sides. Best results are seen when sides are present, but of course you don't want your dose so high that the sides are unmanageable. It is a balancing act with fina. A 10mg difference in your dosage can make a lot of difference. If sides get out of hand, drop it down 10 or 15mg and you should see some relief in 3-4 days, a week at most. If not, drop it some more. Usually the 50-75mg range is good.

what aare the sides associated with fina?

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    what aare the sides associated with fina?
    insomnia is worst for me. also acne, night sweats, and definitely more aggressive.

The Baron is offline Fourth Koala of the Apocalypse
    Like symatech says. The aggression seems to set in first for me... then I start getting the night sweats. I am not troubled much by acne but it does appear now and then. The aggression is when I first become aware of it... sometimes I feel it by the second day. First time I did fina, I went off on a pakistani cab driver who was trying to take me the LOOOOONG way around to the west bank. Stupid jerk. If I had clobberred him he would have deserved it, trying to rip off a local and acting stupid like it wasn't his fault he doesn't know his way around the city. Anyway I quickly learned to count to ten and tell myself, "it's just the fina... it's just the fina" and that mantra seems to calm me. Then next day I lower my dose!

Thread Information