GOSOX is offline Junior Member

any suppliments with cycle??

im currently in week 3 of a 11 week deca and test cycle, 1st cycle in over 2 years. im taking 300mg of deca and 500mg of test E a week. my question is are there any suppliments i should be using during this cycle, im currently using creatine but was going to take a break of that around week 5 cause i have been on it for over 2 months and the test should kick in around there and protien shakes.

bump

i also take a multi and zinc, not sure why i forgot to put that??

BigBodyBart is offline New Member
    hell yea. supps definatly cant hurt. I do 2 multivitamins (walmart stuff), glucosamine w/msn for the joints, milk thistle for the liver (cuz roids r pretty high toxic) and vit E. just sume of my advise, while on 500mgs of test E and 40mgs af d bol/day, massive weight gain! i totally changed the way i look

longhorn814 is offline Anabolic Member
    take some B-6 for deca related gyno prevention, I take cranberry extract for kidneys, garlic and niacin for cholesterol, hawthorne berry for bp, and liver protectants too

Charged_UP is offline Associate Member
    Anytime u are on a cycle it doesnt take much thought to think that u should make sure u also include whatever natural things that can help. Some people go a little over the top thinking they need everything. Dont get some walmart junk though. Just hit ur local body building store or GNC if u want. U can use the creatine year round all u want, studies on football players who did showed no side effects. Just get the regular micronized creatine and take about 10grams a day, u just pee out the rest u dont absorb and its cheap. Without a doubt get some free form Glutamine Powder, u can find ones that have 500-1000 grams of the powder. Take like 5-10 grams before meals. Before and after u train also, glutamine is not found easily in foods and can only be made by ur liver from glutamaic acid. It is a product u should already be taking. Ur liver will be fine if ur not taking any oral stuff. A great multi is made by Source Naturals which is called Life Force, take it with food. Some vitamins are helped by the fats in ur food for absorbtion. No One-a-Day or centrum, they are hardly absorbed and have almost nothing as far as correct doesages. Depending on ur budget go for some Miscellean which has a great protien matrix, or for cost cutting just some tub of Whey and find other sources in ur food to get a more complete amino acid profile. Other than that dont get pushed into all the gimicks they have out there like the creatine mixes. If u want to go all into it take creatine with ur glutamine in a glass of some cranberry juice and a 1/4 tsp of baking soda, and presto u have an effervesent for which is supposed to absorb a little better. By the way creatine breaks down as soon as its put in a liquid to creatinine which is useless. And for those people thinking that creatine still might have some side effects other than maybe stomach discomfort at the beggining. One interesting study was done on eskimos who eat roughly 3 grams a day everyday of their life with all the meat they consume. Lastly, cus i can blab on for ever after being running a bunch of health stores, vitamin E is good to have. Make sure it is natural from a soybean source otherwise ull by the ones that are cheap and actually a petroleum bi-product which is almost not even absorbed. Also some C, which is good to take with calcium for absorbtion. Well im tired of typing, ask me if u have any more questions. Remember stick with things that have stood the test of time and seem to always be written about in magazines that actually do something other than advertise. No bs that some company suddenly just discovered by some miracle in a far off land with some exotic name.

Charged_UP is offline Associate Member
    Oh and sorry i forgot, lots and lots of water.

thanks guys, and charged up, very good info. i think ill stick with the creatine through the cycle, im going to switch multis once i run out of my centrums, im going to get the gnc mega man ones and ill keep taking my zinc. i used to take glutamine when i worked out naturally but havent since.

Thread Information