Quote Originally Posted by Charged_UP
Justin i agree with u somewhat, food is key and makes probably the biggest difference in our health, looks, mentality, and of course size. This is all with a good balanced diet that he has to work on which is what i should maybe have stressed more. I just dont think of a hamburger as food, thats y its called junk food, u are u can eat enough calories through other sources that contain far more nutritional value with it, eg. fiber, vitamins, micro-nutrients etc.. I don’t understand ur thoughts on there not being such thing as a hard gainer. There are people who I know who never put on size and they eat more than me. They are ripped and might still have strength, but just not the size that they feel they want. I on the other hand have to almost do all but starve myself to get really cut. However, they take any test and maybe only look at 10lbs or so in gains, I only just look at a bottle and I put crazy weight on. U see it in every gym. Its just a matter of calories in and calories burned. Try looking up ectomorph, mesomorph and endomorph and u will see that u can learn some more info on this. Also try reading up on people with different amounts of fast or slow twitch muscles.
Good though, as u said, to make a well thought decision on everything that u consider might be a health risk. But if u are 20 and u cant make a decision of if u should take AAS then he is going to have problems. Friends of my brother are posted in a war zone making descisions that is far more than i can imagine. I know that is extreme but still imagine that in an 18 year olds mind. If he has the gear already and as u said smart about his diet, which i see u already wrote for him, then how can u compare the results he will get from the products he has to just food alone. It is a life changing descision that he will be making, but hey we all know that everything has side effects. I think we are both right in a way, maybe he should learn more before sticking himself, but a proper diet alone isnt going to give this kid the results he seems to want. The difference is night and day compared to just diet improvement, and he seems to be keen on large size gains. But thats an opinion, in a year he can decide if he should drink alcohol too
Taking into consideration, I do not disagree with all that you stated. My thoughts behind my "hardgainer" theory only apply to this situations. I know there are people out there that have a hell of a time packing a few pounds, but in this guys situation, I find it hard to believe that he is following a 3000 cal meal plan judging his knowlegde on diet. now, AGREED, aas will encourage growth for someone of his size, BUT again, with the lack of knowledge and understanding he will most likely loose all gains and put stress on his body at such a young age. I won't hide behing the fact that gains will be made, I was once 175lbs and experimenting with anabolics with little understanding and it got me absolutely no where... I ended up with a few stretch marks and down to 170lbs because I did not know how to maintain and thought the juice would take full control. This is the reason I am trying to stear this guy away from AAS... I think he has a long way to go.