Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    TripleH is offline Junior Member

Big Queston PLZ Help!!!!

Ok, i did alot of research and have finally decided to take Roids. This is my first week and i injected 400mg of Deca , and 400 mg of Test. I plan on working out 5 days a week and eating alot of protein. Is there anything else i can do to help or any suggestions? Anything Helps!

cmillett is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TripleH
    Ok, i did alot of research and have finally decided to take Roids. This is my first week and i injected 400mg of Deca, and 400 mg of Test. I plan on working out 5 days a week and eating alot of protein. Is there anything else i can do to help or any suggestions? Anything Helps!
    Ok man if I were you I would drop the deca completely or at least up the test by a 100 mg ,how long are you going to run the cycle what are you doing for pct and what are your stats?

Quote Originally Posted by cmillett
    Ok man if I were you I would drop the deca completely or at least up the test by a 100 mg ,how long are you going to run the cycle what are you doing for pct and what are your stats?
    Ok im 20 yrs old, im 6'1 and weigh 160, i plan on doing this cycle for about 5 weeks. Why drop deca completely?

lucabratzi is offline Anabolic Member
    at 6'1 160 i think there is still alot of natural growth left. how long have u been training? u dont have to drop the deca , but typically people run the test higher then deca.

inevitable is offline Member
    Ok im 20 yrs old, im 6'1 and weigh 160, i plan on doing this cycle for about 5 weeks. Why drop deca completely?
    wooooahh.. u def. didn't do enough research!!! sounds to me likeur lying.. no offense bro
    i would drop the deca dnd do 500mg/wk for 12 wks

o and this is coming from a 20yr old...235lb's 6'2"

I have been trainnig since i was 16, now im 20.

Quote Originally Posted by lucabratzi
    at 6'1 160 i think there is still alot of natural growth left. how long have u been training? u dont have to drop the deca, but typically people run the test higher then deca.
    its a MUST!.. deca shuts u down pretty dam bad.. unless u want deca d!ck up the test.

how much weight have u gained in those 4 years?

Man do yourself a favor and hold off for another 3-5 you still have a lot of natural gains you can make you just have to push your self and stay committed but if your determined to do roids I would drop the deca and run the test for 12 wks 10 mlg nolva ed for 1-17 wks and clomi treatment 2 weeks after last injection,just my opinion.

from wat i get from the read.. it sounds like hes a tall kid but skinny... he wants to bulk up.. hows ur diet and everything? is it on point? diet is 80% and lifting is only %20. without the proper diet nothing shorter than a miracle will make/help u grow

In those 4 years i have gained about 25 pounds and grew a couple inches. I am really cut right now, i just want to get up to 180 or so. What kind of results should i expect from my cycle i just started, and is there a chance that deca might completely shut down your testostersone completely?

In those 4 years i have gained about 25 pounds and grew a couple inches. I am really cut right now, i just want to get up to 180 or so. What kind of results should i expect from my cycle i just started, and is there a chance that deca might completely shut down your testostersone completely?
    deca is goin to shut down ur libido(sex drive) and wat not.. also test is goin to shut down ur natural test production... WARNING: ur balls will shrink!

test and deca will both shut ur test down, that is why there's clomid to make ur system start working. the reason u want the test higher is because u might get deca dick. results depend on the persons training and diet. it is def. possible to get to 180, as long as u have everything in order. but i would hold off on the cycle and get to at very least 180 natty.

5 weeks is not enough time for deca to do its magic what kind of test are you running?

Quote Originally Posted by cmillett
    5 weeks is not enough time for deca to do its magic what kind of test are you running?
    Im running a QV Teston.

Are my nuts going to shrink because of the test? Whats the story on that?

bro if ur affraid of ur nutz shrinking ... step away now or get some hcg

yes ur nuts will shrink. because ur body notices it has enough test in it, it stops producing it. so ur nuts shrink. usually to the size of a small pea, and they stay like that for about 4 years. j/k they go back to normal size after pct.

Ok, so now im going to do 400 mg of deca , and 500 mg of Test, to keep me from getting deca dick and after i will do clomid. Is there any other things i should watch out for?

Im running a QV Teston.

Are my nuts going to shrink because of the test? Whats the story on that?
    you'be introducing a synthetic test which interms your body will since this and quit making its on test good sorce of birth control tho

Ok, so now im going to do 400 mg of deca, and 500 mg of Test, to keep me from getting deca dick and after i will do clomid. Is there any other things i should watch out for?
    how long have u decided to run the test and deca ?

Quote Originally Posted by inevitable
    how long have u decided to run the test and deca?
    I plan on doing it for 12 weeks and after doing clomid. I also plan on eating a lot and getting alot of proteins. Could i expect to gain about 20 lbs?

Dave321 is offline AR's Salad Tossing Connoisseur
    TripleH, I hate to say this and I hope you learn from this rather than take it as an insult... but my take on your situation is that you are not willing to work for results and think AAS is an easy alternative... let me tell you one thing for sure, without a GREAT diet and proper knowledge of AAS you are throwing you hard earned money away and will loose the majority of your gains... seriously dude, sit back re-evaluate the situation and consider using the #1 anabolic for gains... food.

I plan on doing it for 12 weeks and after doing clomid. I also plan on eating a lot and getting alot of proteins. Could i expect to gain about 20 lbs?
    test 12wks
    deca 10wks
    if u eat clean, get ur rest, and lift hard u might see that and maybe even more.. everyones genetics are different.. goodluck bro and happy growing

you can eat all the protein in the world, but you do need calories, fat, and carbs... I think the bulking sticky should be looked at.

Quote Originally Posted by Justin Sane
    TripleH, I hate to say this and I hope you learn from this rather than take it as an insult... but my take on your situation is that you are not willing to work for results and think AAS is an easy alternative... let me tell you one thing for sure, without a GREAT diet and proper knowledge of AAS you are throwing you hard earned money away and will loose the majority of your gains... seriously dude, sit back re-evaluate the situation and consider using the #1 anabolic for gains... food.
    I agree,but you know and I know he's already got his hands on the gear so lets try to help him out.

Actually i have been skinny my whole life and i am a really hard gainer i have an incredibley fast metabolism. I have been lifting since i was 16 and i have not gained that much weight but i am very cut all around. I have took protein shakes and trained hard and i just dont gain weight.

superbeast is offline Member
    I've been around this game for a long time, just haven't been on this site for a long time. I don't know what some of these guys are talking about. Too many androgenic nuts on this site. 400mg test is enough to counter deca dick. It is better to use some of the more mild and anabolic substances when you begin use anyway. Test is great but there is lots of time in the future for higher dosages and androgenic compounds. I would suggest doing more than 5 weeks of deca and make sure you have clomid at the minimum for your post cycle therapy . I would suggest hcg post cycle also. Good luck!

Actually i have been skinny my whole life and i am a really hard gainer i have an incredibley fast metabolism. I have been lifting since i was 16 and i have not gained that much weight but i am very cut all around. I have took protein shakes and trained hard and i just dont gain weight.
    Just cause I'm silly like this, I would put money on it that your diet is not competely up to par... post your diet and lets see where we can help out... please be honest in your post, we are only here to help you out.

Just cause I'm silly like this, I would put money on it that your diet is not competely up to par... post your diet and lets see where we can help out... please be honest in your post, we are only here to help you out.
    Ok....This is a typical diet when i train really hard, for breakfast i would eat bacon and a 700 calorie 40 grams protein shake. Lunch i would have a 1,500 calorie Burger King Meal. Then later i would have another shake. For dinner i ALWAYS eat meat, so i might have Steak and potatoes.

fast-food???? did i hear burger king???

Ok....This is a typical diet when i train really hard, for breakfast i would eat bacon and a 700 calorie 40 grams protein shake. Lunch i would have a 1,500 calorie Burger King Meal. Then later i would have another shake. For dinner i ALWAYS eat meat, so i might have Steak and potatoes.
    well, there''s your problem... you diet is not good AT all... here is a good example of a GOOD diet
    Meal 1: Pro/Carb

8 Egg Whites, 1 Scoop Of Whey Protein, 1 cup oatmeal

50g protein / 54g carbs / 5g fat

Meal 2: Pro/Fat

Lean Ground Beef, ¼ cup swiss cheese, green veggies

55g protein / 2g carbs / 20g fat

Meal 3: Pro/Carb

Chicken Breast, 1 and a half cup Brown Rice

55g protein / 64g carbs / 3g Fat
    **Disclaimer: Meal 3 can be a pro/fat meal if you are ultra sensitive to carb intake.

Meal 4: Pro/Fat

2 Cans of Tuna, 1 Tbsp Full Fat Mayonnaise, Veggies

60g protein / 2g carbs / 13g Fat

Workout

Meal 5: PWO Nutrition

2 Scoops Whey Protein / 80g of Dextrose

40g protein / 80g carbs / 0g fat

Meal 6: PPWO

Boneless Skinless Chicken Breast, ½ cup Brown Rice (Measured Uncooked)

50g protein / 70g carbs / 3g fat

Meal 7: Pro/Fat

Lean Protein of your choice, 2 Tbsp Natural Peanut Butter
    50g protein / 5g carbs / 18g fat

Meal 8: Before Bed

3 Scoops of Whey Protein, 1.5 Tbsp. Flax Seed Oil

60g protein / 3g carbs / 21g Fat

That turns into approximately 420 grams protein, 250 grams Carbs, and 83 grams of fat. This is roughly 3500 calories

Just do some reading before you hit the juice.

duke911 is offline Junior Member
    Time to hit the ol diet forum... and good luck

1) get some nolva also
    2) start postin ur workout in the workout section so people can give u advice there
    3) like justin said post ur diet

So having fast food in your diet just makes u put on fat?

So having fast food in your diet just makes u put on fat?
    Yes!!! YESYESYES!!! dude, we just found your problem,... you DON'T need AAS, you need to understand how a decent diet works...

where's my money order???lol, jk!!!

Quote Originally Posted by inevitable
    fast-food???? did i hear burger king???
    i dont think its good to eat fast food everyday, but for bulking i dont think its not bad at all to go to a fast food place once every 3 or so days. (i never eat the fries though that shit is gross)

Charged_UP is offline Associate Member
    Bro there is a lot of opinions here and in reality nobody is going to grow like i think u want to grow off of just a good diet. U are what u eat, if u want size just cram down quality calories and always try to have a varied source of protien. Basically if uve done reading u know that u have some possible side effects that can occur. Then u bought it. I have only had deca dick when i took it just by itself cus i found a bottle i forgot about and so just took a little dbols to help. It isnt something to worry about if ur going to be taking 400mgs of test (more wouldnt hurt for though). Deca and test are awesome for putting on size bottom line. I would do both for a about 8 weeks at the most, clomid is something u should get before u finish to prepare and also nolv for and side effects u might get. Seems ur a hard gainer but have been working out for a while so u should have some fun. Quit the junk food though, u will see that one of the most expensive parts of bulking is the price of eating good and plenty. Also if u have always been lean, dont worry if u put on a little fat, u can burn it off later. Train for size also, but when u finish train more for maitanence cus u aint going to be growing like u will have become used to. At that point just try to keep and refine ur gains. Hope u are happy with ur gains and remember this site is just a mix of opinions and experience mixed with the facts thrown in, at least sometimes they are thrown in.

Quote Originally Posted by Charged_UP
    Bro there is a lot of opinions here and in reality nobody is going to grow like i think u want to grow off of just a good diet. U are what u eat, if u want size just cram down quality calories and always try to have a varied source of protien. Basically if uve done reading u know that u have some possible side effects that can occur. Then u bought it. I have only had deca dick when i took it just by itself cus i found a bottle i forgot about and so just took a little dbols to help. It isnt something to worry about if ur going to be taking 400mgs of test (more wouldnt hurt for though). Deca and test are awesome for putting on size bottom line. I would do both for a about 8 weeks at the most, clomid is something u should get before u finish to prepare and also nolv for and side effects u might get. Seems ur a hard gainer but have been working out for a while so u should have some fun. Quit the junk food though, u will see that one of the most expensive parts of bulking is the price of eating good and plenty. Also if u have always been lean, dont worry if u put on a little fat, u can burn it off later. Train for size also, but when u finish train more for maitanence cus u aint going to be growing like u will have become used to. At that point just try to keep and refine ur gains. Hope u are happy with ur gains and remember this site is just a mix of opinions and experience mixed with the facts thrown in, at least sometimes they are thrown in.
    Sorry brah, but that is where you are wrong... You are encouraging a "kid" with little to no knowledge of AAS to take the plunge... if he can't understand a decent diet, how the hell is he going to know anything about using juice?!?! And yes, a good diet will encourage growth... tons of growth if you go about it properly... before trying to intoduce him to the needle, understand that he is 20 years old, 6'1 and 160lbs... sheit, an extra hamburger a day will put a pound or two on this guy... when you are that size, and your diet looks like his, I don't believe in "hard gainers", it is simply lack of knowledge.

Charged_UP is offline Associate Member
    Justin i agree with u somewhat, food is key and makes probably the biggest difference in our health, looks, mentality, and of course size. This is all with a good balanced diet that he has to work on which is what i should maybe have stressed more. I just dont think of a hamburger as food, thats y its called junk food, u are u can eat enough calories through other sources that contain far more nutritional value with it, eg. fiber, vitamins, micro-nutrients etc.. I don’t understand ur thoughts on there not being such thing as a hard gainer. There are people who I know who never put on size and they eat more than me. They are ripped and might still have strength, but just not the size that they feel they want. I on the other hand have to almost do all but starve myself to get really cut. However, they take any test and maybe only look at 10lbs or so in gains, I only just look at a bottle and I put crazy weight on. U see it in every gym. Its just a matter of calories in and calories burned. Try looking up ectomorph, mesomorph and endomorph and u will see that u can learn some more info on this. Also try reading up on people with different amounts of fast or slow twitch muscles.
    Good though, as u said, to make a well thought decision on everything that u consider might be a health risk. But if u are 20 and u cant make a decision of if u should take AAS then he is going to have problems. Friends of my brother are posted in a war zone making descisions that is far more than i can imagine. I know that is extreme but still imagine that in an 18 year olds mind. If he has the gear already and as u said smart about his diet, which i see u already wrote for him, then how can u compare the results he will get from the products he has to just food alone. It is a life changing descision that he will be making, but hey we all know that everything has side effects. I think we are both right in a way, maybe he should learn more before sticking himself, but a proper diet alone isnt going to give this kid the results he seems to want. The difference is night and day compared to just diet improvement, and he seems to be keen on large size gains. But thats an opinion, in a year he can decide if he should drink alcohol too

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information