Thread: Winstrol V

mikecc is offline New Member

Winstrol V

Hey guys,

I've never really gotten on the juice but recently I made a trip down to TJ with two of my friends, one of which has been getting injected with Deca (6cc vial for $60bucks). They said in the pharmacy that they also have Winstrol V. My friend told me that Winny V "gets you cut."

I can get a good amount (I think) of Winstrol V for $120.00 (injectable). Enough to get injected 3x a week, for about a month. (I don't know how much, but I think it's a pretty standard amount.)

So I have a few questions:

1.) I realize that I am going to have to work my ass off in the gym if I want to get cut. (Currently I workout 5-6 times a week, no cardio.) Would Winstrol V get my cut a lot faster if I started to do loads of cardio and stuck with my current workout schedule, cut all the bad food, and just ate healthly-er? Basically I've got the mass, but now I want to get shredded.

2.) Do I need to take some sort of anti-estrogen once I am finished? I read on a website that Winstrol V already has some sort of anti-estrogen like properties in it, and that anti-estro is not needed.

3.) I also heard that Winny V makes your eyes yellow? Is this true?

Thanks in advance,

Mike

tonytone is offline Anabolic Member
    you need to stack that winny with some test...to get cut
    test prop at 75 mg Every day weeks 1-10
    winny at 50 mg EVERY DAY weeks 4-10
    since winny needs to be shot every day,i suggest test prop, which also should be shot every day for best results. test prop + winny is a great cutting cycle
    now i dont really think that you want to shoot ED since i think this is your first cycle..
    yes you need to run clomid after your cycle, and run nolva during your cycle
    if you dont want to shoot ED you can run
    test-e at 500 mg/week weeks 1-10 (shoot 250mg every 3.5 days)
    winny at 50 mg ED weeks 4-10 (in pill form, if you can get it)

thanks

Thanks, really appreciate it. Next time I'm down in TJ (this tuesday) I'll get the supplies needed. Should I make any changes to my workout schedule (such as cardio)? Right now my workout is pretty wicked for getting me stronger and bigger, but I've always been a little on the heavier side.

i prefer to do my cardio, or "cut up" once the cycle is over...many do cardio while on..its really up to you, just make sure you are eating enough to make good gains..and do your cardio for 30-45 min 5x week right when you wake up on an empty stomach and you will get the best results

and run a search for clomid and nolva to learn more about them
    throughout cycle and PCT run nolva at 10mg ED (more if you see gyno signs)

PCT
    start clomid 2 weeks after last test shot, 300 mg day1, 100 mg day 2-7, 50 mg days 8-21

also

I also haev a friend who wants to do it and he is 16, will Winny close the growth plates?

coachj0233 is offline Junior Member
    if you are doing test enan then you need to do PCT 21 days after your last shot.

test prop and/or winny then PCT needs to be done the day after your last shot.

oh and 16 is too young to do juice.

to answer the question about turning your eyes yellow, yes it will happen if you are too long. i wouldnt go more than 8 weeks on winny doin it eod. i always do orals for no longer than 6 weeks

Thread Information