rixyroids is offline Associate Member

prop pain and noticing effects?

hey guys,

just did my first injection of test prop! went perfect, but just wonderting a few things. how long doies it take to notice the effects of test prop? 2-3 weeks??

also, iv read a hell of a lot about prop pain. my prop is 125mg/ml. iv felt no pain or stinging or anything

do u reckon its bunk gear or what?>

thanks guys

inevitable is offline Member
    well, depending on wat lab made it and howbodies reaction to it; it may sting or it may not... i usually start to feel prop 3-4 days in but thats just me... good luck growing bro

MatrixGuy is offline Good things come to those who wait
    Quote Originally Posted by rixyroids
    hey guys,

just did my first injection of test prop! went perfect, but just wonderting a few things. how long doies it take to notice the effects of test prop? 2-3 weeks??

also, iv read a hell of a lot about prop pain. my prop is 125mg/ml. iv felt no pain or stinging or anything

do u reckon its bunk gear or what?>

thanks guys
    You will probably feel the pain from prop in the next day or two. You should start to see some effects of prop in the next few days... def within a week.

Bertz is offline Associate Member
    it took about 2.5 weeks for my prop to kick in... and its definately sore the next day after injecting

my soreness has subsided now, i dont get sore anymore... been on almost 5 weeks now

Dark Bird is offline Associate Member
    Not nessisarily bunk. Like inevitable says all depends on the lab for pain. I hardly ever feel pain with mine. Yeah it takes awhile for the prop to kick in for me. But basically the longer i use it the better. Has more of a gradual efect than other test esters. Its good though bc you see less sides.

MatrixGuy is offline Good things come to those who wait
    Quote Originally Posted by Bertz
    it took about 2.5 weeks for my prop to kick in... and its definately sore the next day after injecting

my soreness has subsided now, i dont get sore anymore... been on almost 5 weeks now
    2.5 weeks?!! What brand/dose was that?

Thread Information