Excalibur18s is offline New Member

Question on winstrol

Ok im about 6 foot 205lbs and im lookin into getting some winstrol . My question would it be the best thing for me? if not the best would it work good enough to just cut me up a little? and please just answer those and dont tell me not to use caue i really just wanna get big fast ill prolly only take a cycle or two im still reading up to understand but i figured id post this

tonytone is offline Anabolic Member
    for your first cycle i would run
    500 mg/week test-e for 10-12 weeks (250mg every 3.5 days)
    then after cycle you can diet hard w a good cardio routine and cut up
    you should put on some good quality mass, if you have your diet and training in check

and i forgot, do you understand PCT???

can u post a good diet that u think might work?

longhorn814 is offline Anabolic Member
    go to the diet forum on here and check out the cutting sticky

Quote Originally Posted by tonytone
    and i forgot, do you understand PCT???
    ya read it in another post plan on getting that afterwards for sure...do u think i will notice anything in 5 weeks or will it have to wait till i stop the cycle and start dieting?

look in the diet forums....LOTS of info there
    on cycle you should eat 2 gm protein per body weight a day

ok cool im kinda understanding the diet portion now...and my question is should i start this like this up coming week? i dont think ill be geting winstrol for a few more weeks and i guess the sooner the better to start the diet...also im not sure if anyone answered this in a 5 week cycle of winstrol will i see results around when? or would i have to wait till after the cycle? and how good is winstrol on keeping gains and the cut look after ur done with the cycle?

you should put on some good quality mass, if you have your diet and training in check
    i really only plan on one cycle unless ur saying for ur first to make sure i like it?

Also i wasnt lookin at injection i wanted to take pills what about that approach?

LD_18 is offline Associate Member
    if u aint ready for needles then u aint ready for gear IMO, take or leave it

ok well whats a good setup with test-e and winny?

bump

bump

Quote Originally Posted by Excalibur18s
    Also i wasnt lookin at injection i wanted to take pills what about that approach?
    forget it

mkv213 is offline Member
    I wouldn't worry about needles too much. It isn't that painful. After you get the hang of it, you'll look forward to it. Then you'll be sticking your delts, pecs, bi's.

Here's what I like to do:
    Take a hot shower and inject when you get out. It slides in like a hot knife over butter.

Charged_UP is offline Associate Member
    How about u make ur mind up, read like u should be, and stop being so unsure of urself. If ur going to do it, ull have to take a nice sharp needle fill it with an oil and stick it in ur chosen muscle, u will probably bleed, and feel like u got punched there sometimes. As far as winny, its not a miracle product that people have made it out to be, u have to diet and do ur part in the gym. Thats also going to be nice when u have to think, hmm where should i stick this milky liquid this time every other day. Dont mean to be an ass but bro u seem like u want people to convince u to take it. Meanwhile u seem to not have read anything or listened much to what others reccomend from their own stacks.

ninthprince22 is offline Associate Member
    i used winny for 3.5 weeks and i lost 20 lbs =) bro ill tell you this... honestly. do not just jump on shit and hurry up and do it. bro research your shit, learn from the experienced ones on this board and then find out what is right for you.

you never said if this is your first cycle or have you taken this stuff before... your gonna put ur body in alot of danger without doing the proper research. please remember, no matter what amount of liver supplements you take, the amount of stress and pollution you put in your liver with gear, ie. pills, is far beyond your imagination.

if u wanna take winny, take winstrol depot, and shoot it. youll see quick results. but youll also say bye bye to your hair cuz thats what winstrol does. its a dht, me personally, i lost hair when i took winny. ask moneyboss, swolecat, any of these guys that know there shit.. NOTHING STOPS WINNY FROM TAKING YOUR HAIR AWAY!! NOTHING!!

Quote Originally Posted by Excalibur18s
    ok well whats a good setup with test-e and winny?
    yes. you can run
    test e at 500 mg week for 10 weeks (250mg every 3.5 days)
    winny at 50 mg ED weeks 4-10 (taking pills or you would have to inject the winny ED and judging by your previous posts, i dont think you would do that)

BUT, i think that just the test by itself is a better cycle for you

yes. you can run
    winny at 50 mg ED weeks 4-10 (taking pills or you would have to inject the winny ED and judging by your previous posts, i dont think you would do that)

BUT, i think that just the test by itself is a better cycle for you
    no im not totally against inject so thats fine i was just saying i would rather use a pill but if injection is that much better ill prolly go that way

ok so if i do this would this sound good?
    and by week 6 of test e i dont see a lot of results go ahead and take the winstrol 4 week cycle? and yes i know work hard and diet i will do that also

thejuiceisloose is offline Senior Member
    Bro for a first cycle if you do it correctly(diet, exercise, etc.) you will see the most gains. So by using just Test E, you should be fine.

~theJuice~

Charged_UP is offline Associate Member
    winny has mild estro effects, short half life, is toxic to the liver for its formulated to resist deactivation of active ingredients, is less effective orally, must be used with one SHOT every other day. Some tablets brands like Zambon may require as much as 2.5mgs a day. If taking 500 mgs of test start winny on the 3 week so u match it with ur then high test levels. Test has a longer half life so u will have still high levels when u take the last shot but have some winny left. Have some Nolvadex and Clomid ready. Alternate shots sites. As far as infections that will mean u have crap stuff or u were not sanitary, I have done several hundred and never had more than a sore thats similar to being punched for a few days, so dont worry ur arm wont fall off. Diet is most of the work, but u should see some mass. Dont think winny is a miracle either so do cardio for best results. Eat bananas or drink orange juice for potassium if u crap. Winny is great for strength so that is fun. U wont ever like to take shots, some look forward to it, but nobody enjoys sticking it in. and enjoy

***xxx*** is offline Anabolic Member
    u need to read up a lot. educate urself before u make serious mistakes.

Thread Information