Thread: First time user

Vcat is offline New Member

First time user

After reading every post for the last week and a half, I was convince that Test e and Deca are a good beginners cycle along with the nolva and clomid at the end of cylce. I do understand this cycle even though they are injectables. I mentioned that I prefer an Oral type of juice. I was planning on taking Deca, Anavar and winny. Now I know not to combine a bulker and a cutter at the same time. You guys told me that this cycle is no good. I'm reading in the forum that some guys are just taking these Orals. Orals should not be taken alone. I hear you guys saying take Test e with Deca for first time users. Whats up with that? Are you guys trying to confuse me. My goal here is just to try a cycle and see the results. I've been procrastinating for the last 2-3 years about taking the juice. Now that I have a buddy willing to do this cycle with me, I feel motivated but at the same time I need to do some research/homework just to familiarize myself with these different type of drugs.
    Our goal is to stay away from the injections. I've been lifting for the last 7.5 years. Tried prohormones last year and was very impressed with the results. I'm 5 11" weigh 225 Ibs. We both want to see some muscle weight gain and strenght. Which Anabolic (muscle gainer) and Androgenic (strenght/definition) do you recommend. Help please Thanks

Gizmo is offline Junior Member
    If you can't use needles, you are not ready.

Giz

RA
    RA is offline Grade A Beef
    Just do test e 12 wks for the first cycle. You will have really good gains. Follow proper pct and you should keep most.

smhart75 is offline Associate Member
    if you dont wanna use needles...good luck

tonytone is offline Anabolic Member
    yeah, test-e at 500 mg/week for 10-12 weeks is a perfect first cycle
    if you cant take needles, dont take AS...its not bad, you will be nervous at first, but it will soon pass

Tazwell is offline Senior Member
    well, your gonna have to use needles eventually. it's not good to use more than one oral per cycle, it's real hard on your liver and you need to have discipline about drinking alcohol..
    do the test e like every one recommends.. if you have to do the deca , run your test two weeks longer.

I will eventually do the needles but for now, can I use orals for my first cycle. I don't drink any type of alcohol and I will be using some milk thistle along with Vitamin e, c (with calcium for absorption), creatine, glutamine, and MSN with Glucosamine/chondroiten with my first cycle. Again which Orals are good to take to see some results.

Charged_UP is offline Associate Member
    what are u on about. if u have been reading then remember what u read. What are these posts of people thinking of taking sauce and not using needles. Its like people are thinking that there is some way to get around a little pain and a drop of blood. Do u reckon there is some amazing task to pushing a needle into ur muscle. Have u not gone to the hospital, the nurses sometimes here cant even speak english and throw it in without u even allowing u to realise whats happening. Just take care and do it correctly. Well actually maybe taking some bottle with a lable that shows the miracle of how liver cleansing crushed thistle leaves will be the actual answer to what amounts to a second of discomfort and the wasting a snoopy band aid. In that case some anadrol is great with some dbols. Actually fill ur bathtub with DMSO, throw some pills in and take a relaxing bath. Im sorry for being a sarcastic jerk but ur like the 100th person to say this and i just dont understand. One thing though that does suck is i got a splinter in my finger, can u reccomend some advice.

I understand what you are saying. When do you use Orals? I see you guys don't recommend using Orals in the first cycle. Do you use orals in the 2nd cycle. Which is the best first cycle juice you recommend?

nathanlgd is offline Associate Member
    Orals:-
    D-bol, very common, gives big gains in strength and size. Can give stomach pains if not taken with food. Tipical doses are 30-60mg a day for 4 to 6 weeks. Most will only do 4 weeks because of the toxicity. D-bol will make you bloat (water retention) because it aromitizes to estrogen (female hormone), this could also cause gyno (bitch tit) to anyone sensative enough. If you do a D-bol only cycle (because you shouldn't take a second oral along side d-bol) you are likely to lose most of your gains after the cycle - even with proper PCT.
    Then on the other end of the scale you have Anavar . This is much more mild in the toxicity department so can be taken for longer periods of time and at higher dosages. Anavar doesn't aromitize and nor will it put you "alot" of size one. Anavar will give small but good hard muscle gains on that are easy to keep with proper PCT. The strength gains out whey the weight gains with this compound.
    Sort of in the middle is T-bol (oral Turinabol ). This would suit you the best from what you've said so far. This is alot like anavar but will put you more weight on and maybe not as much strength. The only thing with this is its hard to get hold of, especialy in America - so I've heard.

As everyones said though, injectables are much softer on the health and give better, more keepable gains if done correctly with proper PCT. Its a general rule to do a Test E only cycle as a first cycle. You only have to shoot twice a week - some even once a week but twice would be better for more stable blood levels. Test E will give big strength and weight gains.
    As everyones said - if your not ready for injections then stay away from steroids . This is said for your own good, not because people think your wimping out on injections.

Thread Information