Gaucho77 is offline Associate Member

Why does letro lower sex drive?

I searched but couldn't find an answer? Is it because of the lowered estrogen?

j martini is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Gaucho77
    I searched but couldn't find an answer? Is it because of the lowered estrogen?
    Yes lowered estrogen can also cause depression your body functions best with some estrogen present. Best to keep letro doses where you still have some estrogen present but not to the point of excesss aromatization. Of course you will just have to go by feel unless you can get regular blood tests.

Quote Originally Posted by j martini
    Yes lowered estrogen can also cause depression your body functions best with some estrogen present. Best to keep letro doses where you still have some estrogen present but not to the point of excesss aromatization. Of course you will just have to go by feel unless you can get regular blood tests.
    I was thinking of running letro 1mg eod, would that be a good amount? I know you can't get specific, just looking for ballpark.

Quote Originally Posted by Gaucho77
    I was thinking of running letro 1mg eod, would that be a good amount? I know you can't get specific, just looking for ballpark.
    how much test

no test, I am going to run it with some clen to shred some fat in some stubbourn areas.

I would only use 0.5mg EOD if no test is being used

Quote Originally Posted by j martini
    I would only use 0.5mg EOD if no test is being used
    Thanks

Sustman is offline Junior Member
    How much letro would you use if your running 1500mgs of test? If I am going to use letro do I need to use nolva at the same time? I have used I-dex in the past and thought I would try letro this time to keep the water off and block excess estrogen.

Unoid is offline Member
    thinking about it my sex drive has been down lately while on 500mg test E and 300mg EQ, been taking .75mg letro lately ED. Must be the EQ + letro!!!

The Baron is offline Fourth Koala of the Apocalypse
    Try a low dose of hcg ... seems to help counteract the libido-trashing I get from letro.

Thread Information