JDogg is offline Junior Member

8 week Prop/winny summer cycle, is it worth it?

So yeah, I was thinking about sharpening up my body a little more with a quick 8 week cycle of 125mg Prop E2D and 50mg Winny ED. but is 8 weeks long enough?

inevitable is offline Member
    i would do tren and var... but thats just me.. after tryin var i can't stand winny ne more

I already have prop and WInny here tho....was gonna use it in my next cycle but now that its here I'm like.............**** it

AustrianOAK14 is offline Senior Member
    i like 10-15 wks if i have any test ester but i think test prop is an exception since it is a fast acting ester i would get another vial and run the cycle for 10 weeks or if you really watn muscle then stick with 8

ODC0717 is offline Anabolic Member
    I would also opt for ed shots rather then e2d. Adjust the daily dose accordingly so you keep your hormone levels from fluctuating.

Thing is, I just got off my last cycle 2 months ago. I dont want to hit my body too hard. But will 8 weeks even build any type of quality mucle?

biggun24 is offline Associate Member
    with test prop that should be plenty of time bro. along with winstrol id say you would see good results for a short cycle.

Duke of Earl is offline Senior Member
    I just finsihed an 8 weeker of prop/tbol for the very same reason & it was well worth it for me.

russia dog is offline Member
    j dogg, when u say u don;t want to hit your body hard, i think 8 and 10 doesn;t make much different.. but i believe 10 week is as a matter of fact more effective: more gain, since u r gonna be on anyways (test will suppress u anyways) just go 10 weeker to get maximum benefits: just go light on the dosage: the more doesn;t mean better: but u need adequate dosage: run HCG 500iu every 5 days::: no harm

russia dog is offline Member
    that is just my opinion, please let me know what others think::: i was gonna do the same deal of cycle too, and i did a lot of research from various board::::: most dey say go wid 10 weeker
    i was doing 350mg prop 1-10
    4-10 winny 50mged
    proviron 50 mged
    nolva 20mg ed
    HCG thruout cycle

but please let me know: if 8weeker is actually better (benefit:harm) ---- i would like to hear more about it too

Thread Information